My Thai BF and I (for once) stayed in Pattaya over the weekend and checked out many of the Go Go Boy clubs in Sunee Plaza and Soi Pattayaland. Like I said in another forum...the guys had thin bodies that showed (no muscular toned bodies at all) ; had the girly long hair(heaven forbid if they looked butch or masculine); looked as energetic as a wet mop; and just stood on the cat walk stage with their cell phones up their arse...

I kept thinking of the gay venues in the Statesor Europe where the gay dancers "move and grove" ....gyrate their stuff....can do magical gymnastic movements with the chrome poles... their eyes and smiles flirt with the audience...

But these guys.... they need help. Do they really think they're hot? The only thing they have going for them (such as with the Sunee crowd) is that they look under 18. They don't take care of their bodies and they don't know how to flirt with the audience.

So what is your suggestion to these "go-go boys" to improve their performance when on stage? (Maybe we an translate this in Thai for them and we'll discover a whole new exciting approach in these clubs...