Hi

I know you will be able to answer some if not all the following questions

Pattaya - View Talay 5 15-26 February

During this time i'll turn 50 (20 Feb) and thought it might be a nice idea to have a cake made to take to my favourite place (don't know where that is yet - it may be a go go or host bar or somewhere like Monty's) - any suggestions on a good bakery ?

Also thinking of supplying a bottle of 100 Pipers (I'll be on the tea lol) - do you take the bottle with you (if so where do you get it from - is it worthwhile getting some duty free?) Is there a cover charge? Is it better to get a package of pipers plus mixers from the bar you are in?

Sanctuary of Truth - do you have to go there on an organised tour or can you just turn up and go in?

Taxi to new airport - how long does this take - will need to be there by mid day on a Tuesday

Chiang Mai viangbua.mansions 26 February - 6 March

Am thinking of staying at Viangbau mansions - anybody stayed there - comments good or bad appreciated.

Won't be in CM all this time and plan to tour going up to Mae Sa Long, Doi Ang Khang, Doi Chiang Dao caves, Pai, Mae Hong Son and Doi In-Tha-non, may do the zoo and night safari again and have already been up to the golden triangle - any comments on Lamphun, Lampang (I don't do elephants, oxcarts, horse carts) Anything else off the normal tourist route?

Best bowling alley - traditional and not these modern flashing lights type?

Any Welsh people around on the 1st for St David's day?

Siem Reap - Ei8throoms 6 March - 13 March - anybody stayed there - comments good or bad appreciated.

Any bowling Alleys?

Bangkok Vincents 13 -21 March

Used to bowl at the World trade centre but not the same since they modernised it - any other traditional bowling alleys (not MKB or is it MBK)

any thing special happening on the 17th (OK St Patrick has nothing to do with Thailand but that doesn't stop any celebrating)

Thanks
in advance

Brian