Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shows or No Shows?

Oooh errr....

Where's Homeworks? Have a sudden interest in buying some timber/pipe fittings/it doesn't really matter what......

J

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The show must go on..

In Pattaya/ Jomtien, there are many shows in the various boy bars.
    Much publicity was given to the new management of the show at Top Man in Sunee Plaza. There are two shows every nite
    and it is called the Chippendale Boys show. Have heard it is busy but that the go go boys here are lackluster. I will check it
    out soon for myself.

On a more comical note, I heard that the Rear of the Year show at Villa Rouge was ghastly. Endless and the usual mass buying
    of roses by the bar owner to push his favorite boy. The weird part was none of the boys would show their rears and the only one
    who did, won the 10,000B. prize. Seems crazy to have a contest for best ass and no one willing to wear a thong but the boys
    seem far more willingly to show what is up front than what is in the back.. These "Best ...." shows are only for those with massive
    amounts of patience and Thais who love beauty contests of any sort, in my humble opinion.. :cat:

Liked

But cover your eyes

Hey, for 10,000 baht I'd have shown them my beautiful butt.

Actually, Krobbie and I had our own "Rear of the Year" contest. Krobbie won. I got the booby prize. I mistakenly offed a guy with real boobies.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

ThaiWorthy...

... you're too generous by far, which is why we're well acquainted. But have you really seen my bum? What I mean is has anyone seen my bum? I haven't actually seen it for some 5 years. It simply vanished, or I left it somewhere (carelessly) after a one too many.

I have left posters around my neighbourhood offering a reward to the finder but so far, nada. There is only one thing left to do and that's buy one in BKK next visit ... or the one after. I will give my bf one more chance to laugh it up when I arrive (in 13 days), then will seriously consider ART (arse replacement thrapy). I shall take him with me to the surgery and tell them I want same same him. The chances of that are remote but dreams are free.

Thanks TW for your kindness though. Just for your info ... in the past I have shown my arse for considerably less than 10,000 baht. I know that will come as a surprise ... NOT!

Cheers
    krobbie

Yes i like shows - so long as they change the routines regularly.

The old extreme bar dancers in BKK used to do this well.