Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A naked woman, dolphins and a topless mermaid

A naked woman, dolphins and a topless mermaid

Naked Thai woman climbs the Pattaya Beach statue for the second time in a week.

Last week we reported on the case of a naked Thai woman who climbed the statue located on Pattaya Beach in front of the Central Pattaya Intersection. Well, over the weekend, she did it again. As you can see she was naked and this time did her best to blend in with the statue which includes dolphins and a topless mermaid. Police Major Sutum from Pattaya Police Station came to witness the spectacle and members of the Pattaya Fire Brigade came to take her down from the statue. This time, she came down with minimal resistance and was given some cloths to wear and carted off to Pattaya Police Station where she was placed behind bars. On a more serious note, this case highlights the lack of mental health care available to individuals such as this who are clearly in need of professional help to understand the root cause of her actions.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_20_02_49.htm

tell us the secret

A naked woman, a crowd of spectators. There is something familiar with this scenario.

Pearl my luv, how do you keep your skin so smooth?

Re: tell us the secret

Quote Originally Posted by Silom
    A naked woman, a crowd of spectators. There is something familiar with this scenario.

Was she, perchance, doing the chickenwalk?

This is one dolphin that prefers naked young men climbing on top.

Silom darling

I did it to attract your attention..the firemen were an added bonus.

Do cum back dear..how can you leave me here all alone ??..with just Edith for company ?? :geek: :geek: