Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Today is the day to do it.....

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Today is the day to do it.....

Seasons Greetings

To all the members of this board:
    No matter what tradition you celbrate or if you celebrate none at all, may this season bring you peace, joy, health, happiness and every good thing. Special wishes to those who are responsible for this window into LOS and things Thai.
    All the best
    :santa:

Liked
    Rainwalker, I felt that in calling yourself 'a proud Canadian' you were belittling me as an Englishman. I have suffered great emotional stress as a result and will be suing the arse (not ass) off you in the new year. Merry Christmas.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Liked

Have a politically correct holiday!

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EDqu7kNX5zI[/youtube]

Merry Christmas! I'll be in BKK for New Year's!! WOOHOO

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Great job and a great year..

Thanks to E.Spike and jinks for doing a great job this year and providing all of us with our daily addiction and
    keeping us all abreast of gay Thailand and the gay world. :cheers:

Many of us take this forum for granted until something unexpected happens and the site is down and angst replaces
    joy and the dreaded doubts of SGT not returning fill us and then joy returns and all is well with the world..

Definitely it is time for all the baht pinchers and euro hoarders to make a donation to Sawatdee Gay Thailand. I include
    myself among the tightwads or forgetful who intend to make a donation but don't get around to it. I am sure even a small
    amount will be appreciated, say $10. or $20. US, 10 pounds sterling, 10 euros or a 1000B. It's up to you.

What better time then to show our appreciation for a thankless job, well done and fairly, with respect and consideration
    and of course tolerance for the antics of the few and the wankers who don't know when to quit.. :cat:

Rainwalker................I LOVE IT....

After several readings it fits even better. With your permission, I will copy and send along to a few friends well outside this forum.

The more it is read, the better it brews. I assume you were enlightened with more than a few Gin and Tonics to put you on the right edge.

And cheers to everyone for a good Winter Solstice. For those of us in the North the Solstice is a big deal. Ends our short 3 hour plus days and now were gaining 36 seconds a day but soon the gift of sun will be gaining seven minutes a day.

elephantspike
    Happy Christmas and happy whatever else matters to you now, and special thanks to those who have used the paypal donate button. It does help us keep going. :santa: :santa:

Liked

Good reminder.

........................... from Catawampuscat to donate something[no matter how little] towards the upkeep of the board, yes i'm in the forgetful category also, and although I do not have the same amount of spare time to read the forum as often as I used to, and have not had time to post much, I still very much appreciate having a forum to visit so that I can catch up with current updates and information in Pattaya and the rest of Thailand, especially just prior to my 4-monthly visits to Thailand. I normally manage to visit the forum a couple of times per week, which is sufficient for me.

Also, I don't spend as much time in Pattaya as I used to during a Thailand visit, so I find it is handy to know about new bar openings and late night venue info prior to a visit, as I never seem to find enough time to go round looking during the few days I have in Pattaya[despite my good intentions I always allow myself to be side-tracked] ... so thanks to Catawampuscat and the other regulars who take the time to post updates.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thanks..

thanks Alaan for your kind words. I also noted that your speak with your wallet and made a contribution to this forum.

It feels good to give back a little to the men who make this forum possible and show support for all the work and effort.

Even this most humble poster can be an arsehole at times .. it is a labour of love for jinks and elephantspike as the
    financial rewards are no doubt minimal at best.. They have the patience of saints and hopefully others will show their support as well.. :cat:

I will keep this going with:

A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2008 TO ALL!