Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is a Ladyboy...Really?

Liked
    I have no problem with those that do, I just don't care to know anymore than I do about lady boys. I tend to like average guys and not muscle bound men or huge irregular size dicks either. I just like boys... average boys with a heart. Give me that and what they look like is irrelevant to me to a degree.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 10th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Ladyboys

Wesley

I have no problem with those that do, I just don't care to know anymore than I do about lady boys.
    I think you may have clicked on the wrong post.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    There are clear and important differences between sexual activity, sexual identity, sexual orientation and oneтАЩs biological sex. We all have these, and they interact and sum together within us to define who we are. The first three (below) are commonplace and intuitively understood. But the next two? How are they to be classified? Should they even be classified according to standard paradigms? Who knows? Human behaviour is complex and so too is human sexuality. I suppose if one wants to label, it all comes down to how one assembles these various classifications (by no means complete) into a hierarchy of determinants of identity and how one or more of these predicts the other. Sexual identity (and the perception thereof) may turn out to be a very important determinant of behaviour.

Biological sex тАУ male
    Sexual identity тАУ male
    Sexual activity тАУ with men
    Sexual orientation тАУ homosexual

Biological sex тАУ male
    Sexual identity тАУ male
    Sexual activity тАУ with women
    Sexual orientation тАУ heterosexual

Biological sex тАУ female
    Sexual identity тАУ female
    Sexual orientation тАУ heterosexual

Biological sex тАУ male
    Sexual identity тАУ female
    Sexual orientation тАУ heterosexual? homosexual?

Biological sex тАУ male
    Sexual identity тАУ male
    Sexual activity тАУ with men for money
    Sexual orientation тАУ heterosexual? homosexual?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Dodger - IтАЩm just a bit curious about one point and itтАЩs probably none of my business, but ... Does your ladyboy companion mind being referred to as your тАЬboyfriendтАЭ? The reason I ask is I have a (non-thai) friend of many years who is an M to F transexual, and while in her transitional years she was definitely not happy when others referred to her as тАЬhimтАЭ, тАЬheтАЭ, or other тАЬmale pronounsтАЭ as she called it. I realise the western concept of transexual is not necessarily equivalent to thai ladyboy, but you got me thinking ...

Anyway, despite my far too personal question, best wishes to you and Su.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

SisterSledge,

Does your ladyboy companion mind being referred to as your тАЬboyfriendтАЭ?
    That's a good question, as this had me puzzled for a while as well.

During the first 2 years in our relationship I'd always refer to him as "him" or my boyfriend, although, I started to notice that his Thai friends (gay males and ladyboys), would frequently referred to him as "her", or Dodgers girlfriend, especially after his transition from dressing like a boy - to sometimes dressing like a girl. I really think he (she) prefers being referred to as my girlfriend.

Understanding that most ladyboys see themselves as women, and prefer that others do as well, I guess it only makes sense that they would want to be referred to as a woman (or girl).

I'm sure my father will applaud the news of my marriage to a girl during our Christmas get together, which comes right on the heels of me exposing my gayhood to my family just a year ago. The real challenge is going to be stopping him from biting his cigar in half again as I explain this Ladyboy stuff...55555

Does your ladyboy companion mind being referred to as your тАЬboyfriendтАЭ?
    My Thaifriend is transgender and we meet in Phuket soon. I ask what people name here " She or Him " ?

She anser : " I am She not Him " . :bigsmurf:

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    ......I'm sure my father will applaud the news of my marriage to a girl during our Christmas get together, which comes right on the heels of me exposing my gayhood to my family just a year ago. The real challenge is going to be stopping him from biting his cigar in half again as I explain this Ladyboy stuff...55555
    Dodger, was Su the one that outed you on "Chicago TV" many moons ago when you were showing your family videos from your trip?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Kenk...

No, that wonderful segment was starring Boy Special.

I'm surprised that you remember that. As a result of that incident, the shots I have of Su will never reach Chicago...LOL

Aunty made a list of some unanswered questions and while it is different strokes for different folks and it doesn't really matter who calls themselves gay or not, and as Kquill said, there are those who get their jollies by being shit or pissed on (does it matter if it is a male or female doing the shitting and/or pissing??--I'm guessing it does), but if gay, in general, is attaction for same sex, how does that fit with having a boyfriend or girlfriend that dresses like a woman, talks like a woman, wears women's clothing and takes on a woman's mannerisms and likes to be referred to as a she/woman, wears those frilly, lacey, pink panties and screams like a woman in the sack--it must the remaining dick that is the same sex attraction?

As some earlier poster mentioned, many full-blown ladyboys or some very fem lads taking the hormone tablets and who knows what else, do greatly enjoy the melodrama and are too often full of what is called the 'roid rage---I have seen friends who have been put through hell by the "ladies".

The fact of the matter, is, Darling, that straight men love to screw a tight hole! Is there any point to theorise this any longer?????

t is very well known that ladyboys receive most of their trade from drunken farangs after the bars shut and they leave the shanky short bargirls with their smelly flabby pussies behind in the bar whinging and whining and loooking for a wedding ring. These drunk straight farangs then get their piece of ladyboy arse and can fuck and suck it all night long - the ladyboy will be in heaven and they also get paid for it sweetie.

In addition to this, they are also popular with the arab trade who love a tight hole and group action. try getting a bar girl to do that, Pet!