Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silom 6 reviewed

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: No Irony button (still!)

[quote="homintern"] I have asked Elephantspike if I can have the term "Contrarian" used as a title rather than "Veteran Member" or whatever the standard nomenclature is to which I currently belong
    quote]

Perhaps ES could give you the title "Contrarian Catamite"?

A more apt name would be:

Bald Fat Old Contrarian Catamite

I think The Colonel (aka Homintern) would LOVE to be considered young enough to be a catamite - but who would be desperate enough to have him as one?

Happy

I'll happily remain a sodomite, but thanks for the thought

More Buddhists than you can poke a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by piston10
    Unfortunately, you are entering the thread at the moment I am retiring from it. It still has an interesting future, I feel, especially now Homintern is introducing the Buddhist justification for being thick-skinned.
    The origin of this comment by P10 was my statement that you can only be insulted if you choose to be insulted. Interestingly I found this comment in an entirely unrelated Forum (unrelated - it is for GBLT frequent flyers):

Quote Originally Posted by thadocta
    I am curious - what is the problem with "poof"? I have always worked under the principle that something can only hurt you if you allow it to, so if someone calls me a "poof", I don't really care, in fact, I often describe myself as a poof (yet, I am a volunteer firefighter, I have umpired Australian Football at the senior level, tennis at Grand Slam level, have played cricket at third grade level in a state grade comp, nobody picks me as gay - but yep, I admit, I am a poof!) - what is the problem here? As I said, a term is only demeaning if you allow it to be.
    http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthre ... 875&page=3

Liked
    Unfortunately this tattoo craze is a world wide trend. I thought Thailand was bad but in Brazil as I discovered on a recent trip they have gone mad over tattoos. I think its tragic to see a handsome young man with a beautiful physique and his body disfigured with tattoos.

Why dont you head over to Mount Druitt Sydneyboy,theres plenty with Tatts.Dont start telling lies on here.

Soi 6

I wonder if anyone is going to give real review of Soi 6. The OP was hardly a comprehensive review - walked - walked out!. I can write about the glory that is Tawan Bar but I think that that has been well covered. I was there a few times in the last few days and they lads are in excellent fitness condition. Thursday and Sunday not so busy. Friday and Saturday packed.

Typical tattooed Tawan-man - the glory of the male physique - adorable!
    He had a Superman tattoo on one shoulder.

Re: Soi 6

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    I can write about the glory that is Tawan Bar but I think that that has been well covered. I was there a few times in the last few days and they lads are in excellent fitness condition.
    I'm happy to write about Tawan Bar. Ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly, muscle marys everywhere, muscle marys everywhere, muscle marys everywhere, muscle marys everywhere, muscle marys everywhere, muscle marys everywhere, tattoos, tattoos, tattoos, tattoos, tattoos, tattoos, tattoos, tattoos, tattoos, tattoos, muscle marys everywhere, ghastly. I think that sums up my position fairly well. And I'm not alone in that :P

Liked

Reply to Mr Sydney

What lies have I told? In so far as it is possible to follow your cryptic mode of thought, you seem to be implying that I was excluding Australia from this regretable phenomena of tattooing. What I said was that tattooing was a WORLD WIDE TREND. The last time I enquired Australia was part of the world and in Sydney you dont have to go as far as Mt Druitt to find how common tattooing is. I was simply agreeing with other rational contributors to this thread about how commonplace tattooing was in Thailand and making the additional point that in Brazil they have gone completely overboard.