List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As you get older, do you prefer younger guys.

Re: As you get older, do you prefer younger guys.

Quote Originally Posted by puckered_penguin
    I have noticed in Pattaya that many younger strait guys seem to have women older than themselves in tow. Older guys seem to go for the much younger women.
    In Pattaya most of the gay farangs are much older so it is impossible to observe if this happens in the gay community.

But as you get older does your target market get younger, or is it just a matter of supply.

My other observation is that the younger strait guys are attracted to uglier women than older guys.
    No. I still prefer older men, 30 is my minimum.

Liked

Not personally at the moment as my Chiangmai bf for the last 7 years is aging as fast as I am.

But, the question ignores the obvious fact that, as we get older, it's obvious that the available gogo bar talent is comparatively getting younger!

delate !

Re: As they get older ...

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    ... they tend to have opinions. As for helping them with their homework, I've never found that to be an inhibition to sticking my cock in their mouth - and it stops the expression of any opinions on their part as well.
    They not abstain from any single expression of your opinion !

You rattling about sticking in their mouths ! Don't you not hate people when they open their mouths ?

Put your self on IGNORE !

Re: "Are you implying it's OK to go after six year-olds

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    I'm not implying anything but according to Catawampus the street of Pattaya are crawling with evil pedos and who am I to doubt him? Besides you should be addressing this to Homintern..
    And in response, I adjudicate that O'Booze is not implying but Gomez is inferring

Quote Originally Posted by puckered_penguin
    As you get older do you prefer younger guys?
    I prefer anyone who will have me.

Edith: AKA, "Ward Eight."
    Motto: "Give me you tired, your poor; your huddled masses longing to be free, the wretched refuse of your teaming shore...." So long as they're breathing. And can get a wind--and whatever else--up.

any lad between 16 and 28 cannot possibly tell the difference of a man between 35 or 60 so basically you lie through your teeth and stick with whatever age you like the older you get (providing you walk on the shaded side of the street). So if it's 18 year olds you fancy just go for it.
    (if it's 6 year olds-be warned: we have a member called Catawampus who'll be down on you like a ton of bricks)
    I agree with this