Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of fool am i?

Liked: 1
    Cat has said it all nothing more anyone can add except If you do happen to speak to him one more time tell him " I'm sorry all my money is tied up in cash"

Having said that don't feel bad we have all been fools, been there done that. A friend of mine who lives in Pattaya has a housekeeper who showed me a book she had bought in the store that contained hundreds of text messages to send your farang. It's fully translated and with paragraphs of advise on which one to send at which stage of the relationship.

I broke a relationship with a Thai boy for many of the same reasons and one day a year or so on in a weak moment called him just to say hello. Oh he was so pleased to hear my voice and all that shit. Next day I got a text "please call me" I called,and guess what? HE WANTED MONEY And wait for this, he had pawned all the gifts his latest farang had given him and the farang was arriving the next week and he needed to get them out of hock. 10 points for trying but goodbye was the last word I said to him.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

And we are unanimous in this.....

Quote Originally Posted by footykit
    .....Well i know now ...a total fool. but at least i have recognized it and can do something about it.

Again thanks to all that offered advised
    I don't think there's ever been a thread where all the posters, even bitter enemies, agree. I guess the reason is we've all been there and we've all been fools at least once.

So join the F.O.F Club (Fcuked Over Farangs Club) footykit and don't feel too bad.

And yes, sometimes Grandma dies die.

But she only dies once...... :minzdr:

Private Dancer by Stephen Leather

footykit - here's a good book how the game is played: Private Dancer by Stephen Leather. Is is about a money girl not boy but the rest plays the same as yours. Hope yours doesn't end up like the book.

Liked
    I met this boy in Pattaya that was running more than 10 hotmail accounts for his friends at the bar. This boy was very good at English, typing and making up stories that resulted in money being sent. If the boys in this bar managed to get a farangs E mail they gave it to him and he would get a cut of what ever money came their way.

I let him use my free Internet connection and I read many of the E mails from clueless farangs poring their heart out to this scam.

He did screw up a few times with consistency rushing at a paid Internet cafe but he said he could most times get the farang to send something and a few sent money monthly.

He told me the trick is not to lay in on too fast or too heavy. Killing and sick relatives was not his style. Money for school worked out better he told me. Help me learn a trade so I can get out of this bar was one of the better scams. Sometimes he would not ask directly just a few hints and see where it was going and then never ask for it all at once.
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    He latter, so I heard, went back to the University he had left, and graduated with honors and now has a good job in Udon.

In my defense Judge Gomez(s), all I did was let him use my computer. He just said he wanted to check his E mail and then I noticed he kept changing names. I asked latter and he told me what he was doing after the fact.

If that defense does not work, it's past the statue of limitations for prosecution.

I'll hold the insanity defense for a last resort.
    E Dok Tong

Response to what kind of fool am I

Hello my friend. I visit Pattaya 4 times a year and love it also. Unfortunately the game is, how much can I get out of my Farrang. They do love you, but in the end, you are going home and they have to stay. Keep the money in your pocket and tell him you love him but you just don't have it and if he wants to keep asking, you will have to finish him. If you do want to send him money, think of a budget and tell him that is what you will send per month, period. Remember the rooms are about 4,000 baght per month and I would lay money that you are only one of his boyfriends. I have suggested that we all start pooling together and make a book of the BOYS EXCUSES TO GET MONEY. It would be a best seller! My boy has had his mothers legs amputated because of diabetes and she died once. Came back to life! They go on and on.

Liked

Re: Response to what kind of fool am I

Quote Originally Posted by unkiebuck
    " ... I have suggested that we all start pooling together and make a book of the BOYS EXCUSES TO GET MONEY. It would be a best seller! .... "
    Each and every scam story has already been written on this Board ... a thousand times over. Each one makes us feel oh, so, warm that we've got the 'Real Number' on the thieving, scheming little Thai bastards.

Who needs a book if you have Sawatdee to keep you informed?

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: Response to what kind of fool am I

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    scheming little Thai bastards.
    You might be more truthful .........

The most loveable scheming little Thai bastards

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    There is a pervasive air of racist moral superiority that makes this thread quite disturbing.

I want to thank all posters to this thread. Hopefully it will save me both heartache and money as I am a newbie about to depart for my second trip to BKK and Payatta.

I've heard it all and read it all on these forums for the last year. However, some of the ones on this thread are so well written I hope and trust the memory of these written words will keep me sane in a few weeks. I know the sickness hit me on my first trip with 24 hours. It will again, and I must remain strong.

Before Thailand I used to communicate via email with boys from the Philippines. Those beautiful creatures wasted no time needing money to complete nursing school. Always the same with a few grandmothers thrown in for good measure.

Thanks again. Great thread and comforting to know I am not alone with the reoccurring sickness. I shall strive to have fun nightly and move on with no regrets.