I have been to Pattaya twice this year, i think Thailand is the most beautiful place i have ever seen and the boys there are equally beautiful.

On my first visit i admit i got caught up with the excitement of it all and met a really sweet 26yo thai boy. He was beautiful and funny and i fell for him immediately.

It didnt take long to discover that he was a money boy but i didnt care it was worth the money just to be with him. i saw him everyday for the 2 weeks i was there and had the best time ever. I gave him my mobile number and email and promised to keep in touch always.

When i got home i reckoned i had spent about 38,000 bht on him but i didnt mind. We kept in touch, mainly by him not being able to pay his rent and asking for my help.
i probably sent him about 12,000bht before i went back for the 2nd time and couldnt help but think what bad luck he seemed to have.
i went back to pattaya for the second time in july and arranged for my friend to stay with me. I had a wonderful time, we hired a car and went on trips together, we went to karaoke, bowling, snooker etc.

It was heaven and i have never been so happy. At the end of the 2 weeks it was an emotional farewell and i gave him 20,000 bht plus all the gifts, food and drink i had given him.
Within days of arriving back home his luck just seemed to have got worse. His mum got cancer and he needed to get home, he had to visit and pay for a dentist, he had a motorbike accident, damaging his friends bike.
He as always couldnt pay his rent because he couldnt get customers. Then he was in debt and was threatened with death if he didnt pay back 20,000 bht to someone.

Of course, all these problems came to my door and if i refused he threatened suicide.
What do i do, i work as an assistant in a shop and dont earn a great deal. Are all his stories lies?
Is he conning me and having a good laugh? what if he really is so unlucky how do i live with myself if he dies?

Any advice or comments welcome