Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of fool am i?

What kind of fool am i?

I have been to Pattaya twice this year, i think Thailand is the most beautiful place i have ever seen and the boys there are equally beautiful.

On my first visit i admit i got caught up with the excitement of it all and met a really sweet 26yo thai boy. He was beautiful and funny and i fell for him immediately.

It didnt take long to discover that he was a money boy but i didnt care it was worth the money just to be with him. i saw him everyday for the 2 weeks i was there and had the best time ever. I gave him my mobile number and email and promised to keep in touch always.

When i got home i reckoned i had spent about 38,000 bht on him but i didnt mind. We kept in touch, mainly by him not being able to pay his rent and asking for my help.
    i probably sent him about 12,000bht before i went back for the 2nd time and couldnt help but think what bad luck he seemed to have.
    i went back to pattaya for the second time in july and arranged for my friend to stay with me. I had a wonderful time, we hired a car and went on trips together, we went to karaoke, bowling, snooker etc.

It was heaven and i have never been so happy. At the end of the 2 weeks it was an emotional farewell and i gave him 20,000 bht plus all the gifts, food and drink i had given him.
    Within days of arriving back home his luck just seemed to have got worse. His mum got cancer and he needed to get home, he had to visit and pay for a dentist, he had a motorbike accident, damaging his friends bike.
    He as always couldnt pay his rent because he couldnt get customers. Then he was in debt and was threatened with death if he didnt pay back 20,000 bht to someone.

Of course, all these problems came to my door and if i refused he threatened suicide.
    What do i do, i work as an assistant in a shop and dont earn a great deal. Are all his stories lies?
    Is he conning me and having a good laugh? what if he really is so unlucky how do i live with myself if he dies?

Any advice or comments welcome

Liked

footy

You make an astute observation about Thai guys being pleasing to the eye and heart as well. Not all the guys you meet will be out to milk the last baht out of you, but some do. It is your finances, so you be the judge how you want to spend it. It seems your friend is really needy, more than is acceptable. Why not cut the strings and know and be comforted with the knowledge you can happily find a nice guy who will value you and not take advantage. Best of luck in finding a new friend.

You are not the first, and by no means will you be the last. It was worth a go at the beginning if you really liked the guy, but take the advice from the forum members. If he had been genuine then the amounts asked for would have been small and not frequent. Thai's can live on practically nothing compared to Westerners. Keep in mind that a young graduate from uni with a degree will only be earning around 6-8,000 Baht per month and they would still manage to help the family with that.
    Bite the bullet mate, and go somewhere else first you will soon make loads more sexy friends, and you never know you might even be luckier and meet a guy who likes you and not your wallet, it does happen...........Once you feel comfortable with the 'Thai Ways' next time you meet your first friend just say hi and smile and move on, no one loses face......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It is a game...

It is a game and fun to play as long as you don't take it too seriously.
    Reality is these are poor undereducated boys that we spoil outrageously and overindulge trying to buy their
    affection, make them like us and for the really delusional , make them love us.

Forget about mirrors, forget about 50 year age differences, forget about being unable to speak to each other,
    This boy is different, this is real, not a game, like with the other fat, old, passed it farangs you see and you know
    because you never feel so strongly before, not so intensely but alas it is all part of a game..

And the winner is the boy with the most besotted farangs hanging on every phone call and believing any yarn one
    spins. It is pathetic but it is a curse and a sickness and most of us recover after the first time but some love junkies
    keep on shelling out the mobiles, motorbikes, gold, and cash and buy into every story when they ask the boy in
    all seriousness, "honey , do you need any money?" and the boy comes up with another reason for the magical
    transfusion of money from the fat old fart into their account.

It is a game and when you learn how to play, it can be lots of fun. I usually just laugh when a boy tries the bullshit on me
    and ask them "how is your problem with (pick any crisis) my problem?" The Thais con each other all the time and it is just
    a face saving polite way to "borrow" money but has become a fine art with deep pocketed delusional farangs..

If you can't afford to play, just say so and when the boy realizes that the money tree has lost its leaves, they move on to other ones.
    It is a game.. have fun, fuck your brains out, party hardy and move on when the bullshit gets too thick.
    It is hard to believe when you are obsessed with your first true love, but there are more fish in this sea than can even be imagined
    and the sea is refilled daily with lots of fresh fish waiting to be hooked and adored..... :cat:

What a cynical bunch you all are. Perhaps the boy really is having a run of bad luck.

G.

Liked
    Go have a good time and learn how to say" No It may be hard at first but you will find out really quick if he is playing you for the fool. If you say no and he hangs around you win, if he still plays the game say no and find another boy to spend your money on. I fell in love with them all.

Have good trip,

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Re: It is a game...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Reality is these are poor undereducated boys that we spoil outrageously and overindulge trying to buy their

Forget about mirrors, forget about 50 year age differences, forget about being unable to speak to each other,
    This boy is different, this is real, not a game, like with the other fat, old, passed it farangs you see and you know
    because you never feel so strongly before, not so intensely but alas it is all part of a game..

And the winner is the boy with the most besotted farangs hanging on every phone call and believing any yarn one
    spins. It is pathetic but it is a curse and a sickness and most of us recover after the first time but some love junkies
    keep on shelling out the mobiles, motorbikes, gold, and cash and buy into every story when they ask the boy in
    all seriousness, "honey , do you need any money?" and the boy comes up with another reason for the magical

It is a game and when you learn how to play, it can be lots of fun. I usually just laugh when a boy tries the bullshit on me
    and ask them "how is your problem with (pick any crisis) my problem?" The Thais con each other all the time and it is just
    a face saving polite way to "borrow" money but has become a fine art with deep pocketed delusional farangs..

If you can't afford to play, just say so and when the boy realizes that the money tree has lost its leaves, they move on to other ones.
    It is a game.. have fun, fuck your brains out, party hardy and move on when the bullshit gets too thick.
    It is hard to believe when you are obsessed with your first true love, but there are more fish in this sea than can even be imagined
    and the sea is refilled daily with lots of fresh fish waiting to be hooked and adored..... :cat:
    I just cannot help myself from commenting on what a wonderfully well written message this is! It could serve as a model for us all.

Liked
    Yes, I agree too and have to scratch the cat behind the ears for that post. See, you can be a nice useful kitty sometimes. Well done.
    E Dok Tong

Re: It is a game...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat

Touche Cat. Great Post.

G.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what kind

what kind of fool would you be if you hadn't given love a shot?