List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eating Fresh Fruit? Can I eat the grapes?

Liked
    Ok, what about a grape joke?

What does a grape say when you step on it?
    Nothing, it just gives out a little whine!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    It's very important that the grapes are not sour
    Are those the grapes for making Pisco Sour ? :drunken:

Liked
    I think you should remove the skins with a sterilized scalpel. These are available at any corner medical supplies store, at least in the touristed areas. If you can't find one, a sterilized exacto knife can be substituted. Be sure after you remove the skin from one grape to resterilize the skin removing instrument of your choice and budget so as not to contaminate the next grape.

Some may argue you should bring your own from home (scalpels, not grapes) but ever since those pesky 'box-cutter' incidents, it's become difficult to smuggle kitchen and medical utensils.

I used to get sick regularly in Thailand until I switched to cheap Thai whiskey. Never felt better after that.

speaking of Mae West

"Save a boy for a rainy day. Two, if its not raining" M.W.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

unfortunately..

"I switched to cheap Thai whiskey"..it's not really whiskey is it..just rum. So no wonder you never felt better as it's alcohol content is piss weak.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Sour grape

You generally wash peel and cook food to get rid of and or neutralise faecal contamination. Buck's risks while playing with fire by having perfect strangers cocks fucking his mouth and anus at the same time are simply avoided by shoving on condoms, but eating grapes is a different kettle of fish altogether.
    Bucks might be HIV positive and a bad grape could leave him in critical condition, even if he is not it could still do the same. I would avoid grapes off the street it's not worth the hassle, there are plenty of other wildly more mouth watering fruits to choose from, ones you can simply peel and eat, after you have washed your hands of course.

By the way, most people get contaminated by their own unwashed fingers, so remember finger fucking yourself or your causal encounter can lead to some unpleasant side affects, a surgical glove is recommended as faecal residue can remain under the finger nails. This is not such a kill joy idea, watch your little Bspecials eyes grow as you snap out your disposable rubber glove in the secure confines of your hotel room.

How would fecal material end up on a grape? They don't grow on the ground, after all, which is where fertilizer would be even (assuming that poo poo was being used).

Oh crap

We are all doomed to die.

Liked

hmmm

skip the grapes...stick to eating the nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomez Fong
    How would fecal material end up on a grape? They don't grow on the ground, after all, which is where fertilizer would be even (assuming that poo poo was being used).
    Most food is contaminated when handled not necessarily when grown. Even your grannies oatmeal squares can send you reeling to the WC to hurl and project the entire contents of your body fluids through both orifices at once. In any country time or place.
    Street grapes might not have been washed and who knows how many delicate little fingers have caressed their plump loveliness after having first wiped their tiny pink arses, you do the same no doubt when you choose fruit. I squeeze them as there is nothing worse than a limp grape. In the west grapes are washed and handled with gloves or only picked up by the stalk, and then more often than not neatly packed in cling film trays, this is ideal, such grapes are available in Thailand at most department stores as well.

Bucks is after rough trade grapes and I think his concerns are valid.