Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Starting off Bangkok with a BANG!

Liked

Starting off Bangkok with a BANG!

I left Phuket today and shared a cab into BKK with some guys I met in Phuket. They are on holiday here from NJ. The taxi dropped us at their hotel, the Tar Tawan.. I took a new cab to my hotel.

When I checked in the guy took my bags to my room and asked me if there was anything more while giving me the look... I asked what more can I have and he closed the door and it was another first for me! To have sex with a bellboy when checking into a hotel!

All I need now is to have sex with a kickboxer after his match and I will be set for life! I hope it happens.. I am thinking my best chance for it is to go to walking street and watch a match or two and offering the winner or looser a chance to drink wtih me... It has to start someplace and I am betting that it will begin with one hello....

So now i am in Bangkok and already had an orgasm... I guess I will go and get a foot massage....

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Buck

It will not be hard to make you fantasy of a Thai Boxer come true. I like the boxing at the old Marine Bar in the middle of Walking Street. Be sure to bring a bunch of 20 baht with you, after every bout the guys will expect something. It is still a cheap night out. It all starts about 9:30 and is over by midnight. If a tour bus group pulls in, they make up the lion share of the crowd. I do hope you enjoy your time with a boxer and with the gals who serve your table. You will be assaulted by several gals as you enter. I suggest you get a table by the pool table. The guys like to play pool and it is a good place to watch the boxing too.

Re: Buck

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    After every bout the guys will expect something.
    I am sure Buck would be more than happy to oblige and give them something. However, it may not be quite what they are expecting and also, a little different to what they normally get.

Choc Dee Buck, have a great time in Bangers.

George.

Liked
    Thanks for the GREAT advice! I will use it and I am sure it will serve me well. I will hit the exchange place and see just how many 20b notes she will give me. They seem kinda stingy with the small baht notes....

And looking forward to hanging out with you in pattaya when I get there Sir George

Liked
    MAY ONE ASK AT WHAT HOTEL YOU WERE STAYING TO GET SUCH GOOD BELL BOY SERVICE?

THERE WAS AND MAYBE STILL IS A YOUNG BELL BOY AT THE SOFITEL IN BANGKOK WHO WAS VERY OBLIGING THAT WAY!

Liked
    This is the one time my lips are sealed. When I am long gone and back in the USA, they will still be here and having to deal with the repercussions and consequences of my being a blabbermouth....