Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Massage studios in Bangkok

GQ no good. Tried it and was very disappointed.

GQ -
    hit or miss? Have used it and was very happy with what iwas on offer. No one tried to get me to pay extra tip although the minimum is pointed out at the start. The massage was good and the 'afters' excellent. I accept it all depends on who you choose. Was I just lucky?

What you GET has as much to do with YOU as it does the choice of place or boy. IF the boy finds you attractive, he will be MUCH more willing to do More things... The less attractive you are, the more likely he will try to get away with as little as possible. All of this can be overridden by the size of your wallet LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNasty
    What you GET has as much to do with YOU as it does the choice of place or boy. IF the boy finds you attractive, he will be MUCH more willing to do More things... The less attractive you are, the more likely he will try to get away with as little as possible. All of this can be overridden by the size of your wallet LOL
    The attractiveness of the customer is irrelevant in places where the boys are service-minded and well-trained. At Hero, for example. My choice at GQ was completely inept at the art of massage and at the art of pleasing a man. A sure sign of a poorly-run massage parlour.