Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There are no homosexuals in Iran

There are no homosexuals in Iran

... well according to the President of Iran, when asked about executions of homosexuals in Iran, Mr Ahmadinejad replied: "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country". He is in the states at the moment addressing a university campus.

Liked
    Well, he's sorta correct. There are no known live ones.

Re: There are no homosexuals in Iran

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    ... well according to the President of Iran, when asked about executions of homosexuals in Iran, Mr Ahmadinejad replied: "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country". He is in the states at the moment addressing a university campus.
    This knucklehead is one of the few world leaders that makes George Bush look good by comparison. The other would be Kim Jong-il #2.

Well if a clown like Khaddafi can be rehabilitated there's always hope.....

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: There are no homosexuals in Iran

I hope no-one points out that there are hundreds on Gaydar, so would assume that there are more about also, not quite as willing to expose themselves (for obvious fatal reasons).

I am amazed at just how well informed and what a progressive thinker our man in Iran is. I bet the students had a great laugh when he told them they had no homos there.

Next he will be saying that there are no short people either.

Cheers
    K.

Yes, Krobbie, the entire audience at Columbia broke into laughter when the worlds other villiage idiot said that there were no Homosexuals in Iran. He looked a little surprised and confused. I don't think he is used to being called to account for his rediculous statements. Yes, the students laughed in his face.

Liked
    They are on all the messenger chat rooms full of gay guys from there, never met a lesbian from there but the women are so culture driven I suppose they don't know how to use a computer
    All the Best!

Wes

elephantspike
    Just Google for [google]Gay Teen Iraq execution[/google].

It's one of the saddest things I have ever seen in my life. I cry out loud every time I see the photo of these young men on the gallows.

I don't even think about the country it happened in, I just think how is it it possible that I can live in a world where such injustice can occur?

The Miscreants:

And their fate:

Yes the death penalty is barbaric.

Iran and gay sex

I personally know more than a handful of places each in Tehran, Esfahan, Ban, San, Kherman, Bandar Abbas, Shiraz, Qhom, and several other towns where handsome boys are meeting gay men.

On Khish Island last year I could observe hot gay action on a beautiful beach in broad daylight. Not many people where around but I've noticed that there was some more action inside the bushes lining up along the beach near Kish town.

Men and woman are strictly held apart in public. This is creating unusual and often homo-erotic situations.

There are ususally no secrets about gay people. And many behave gay in public. Being gay isn't forbidden in Iran. Having gay sex is something different.

Many Iranien gay are spending some spare time in Beirut or Turkey, especially Istanbul, attending rauchay gay parties.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes they do horrific things there

has anyone told him about Freddie Mercury from Queen ???

He has been misquoted on one thing though-he never actually denied the Hollocaust and the mis-quote has been repeated ad finitum..

but the dreadful treatment of gays, women etc is done by the religious leaders..Ahmadinejad has no control over these things..indeed he has no control over most things including the nuclear situation...just a figurehead.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.