Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nudist Beaches

Quote Originally Posted by painai2
    Nudity is forbidden? Then how come every high season there's one or two middle-aged European women standing in front of Ritt's showing off their ugly naked breasts? As if gays want to look at them. It almost makes you lose your appetite while trying to eat. It's much more fun watching the Thais play volleyball on the beach (who I wouldn't mind watching nude!).
    It used to be that the police would walk up to women going topless, pick up their belongings/purse/bag from beside their chair, without a 'by your leave', and carry the items off to the police office at the beginning of Dongtan beach. The miscreants then had to go and retrieve their belongings and pay a fine (2000 Baht I was told) and receive a warning that if they were caught again they would be arrested and listed for deportation.

Must admit though that I have not seen this happening in the last couple of years.

Easy calculation ...

Being naked in public = disturbing neighbourhood = creating nonsense = 2 000 TBT.

Is this worth the hassle?

There are some remote beaches where people go sometimes naked. Follow the road to Nai Thon witch is on the costal road from Thalang direction airport. You need to clime down the rocks. There are some beach caf├й’s around too. Just fond some place away from others and do what you like. Beware that there are some families too. Plenty of space, not many people, wonderful sandy beaches.

Again, ask Ulf from Connect at Paradise Complex regarding any further details. He knows where to go and places to avoid.

Thai Boyfriend was horrified.
    Same thing with my boyfriend. He saw some photos I took of some nudity in the UK and was very shocked. "Why no underwear, why farang no shy?" was his comment.

Thailand has at least one beach where people regularly report being able to swim and sunbathe nude. The beach is on the island of Koh Pha Ngan. Stripping completely at the beach is technically illegal anywhere in Thailand. Leela Beach on Koh Phangan is evidently too small to make the maps. It's isolated enough that the locals either don't know or don't care. And nudity is at least tolerated. The beach includes a series of bungalows and the owners describe the area as isolated enough to "insure privacy."

have a look at : http://www.kohphangan.com/

Leela beach is a celebration place, a meditation place. ! :clown:

Very near from Wat Kaw Tam where you can make a meditation retreat, , and enjoy the full moon party. Tropical climate, lush vegetation, beautiful rocks and pristine beaches. :cheers: