Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nudist Beaches

Nudist Beaches

Hi there all,

Can anyone tell me if there are any Nudist Beaches in Phuket??

Look forward to hearing from anyone that would know.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    No nude beaches in Phuket, although there is a gay area on the beach at Patong, by what used to be Patong Beach Bungalows. Not aware of any nude beaches in Thailand.

No Nudist Beaches in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by im_fabulous_69
    Hi there all,

Can anyone tell me if there are any Nudist Beaches in Phuket??

Look forward to hearing from anyone that would know.
    Nudism is in Thailand strictly not allowed.

Liked
    I met some nudists once, on one of the southern most beaches on Ko Samet. We had paddled a canoe from Ao Tub Tim to the southern tip of the island and put ashore at a seemingly deserted beach along the way.

Much to the amusement of my Thai friend, and probably the annoyance of the naturists, we disturbed a couple of PLU's enjoying the isolation that this beach provided.

So, if you're discreet, anything is possible. However, if exhibitionism is part of your fetish, then you'll have to suffer a thong and join the crowds at Jomtien or Patong!
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

Boat trip to Kho Kai

Once a week, maybe twice weekle during hig sason, the Connect Guesthouse in Phuket arranges a boat trip to Kho Kai which is a very nice and joyful day trip. Price includes all transports, drinks, food etc.

I've noticed several times that some tour members went naked and had had there fun. A few usually a running for the water, some others went the small bushes. ...

Ask Ulf or Bortje at Connect about any further details.

Liked
    On Kho Samui find a restaurant/hotel called Big John's BBQ, on most maps. Just before you get to the restaurant there is a dirt road on the sea side of the street. Go down that street a short distance and it dead ends at a small beach where nude sun bathing/swimming is common. I am told by the locals, no problem or mai pen rai.

Another option on Samui is Little Place. The owner, a German, encourages usage of the pool nude but up to you.
    E Dok Tong

There is no nude beaches anywhere in Thailand. Nudism is not in Thai culture. But you can be naked on any of the remote beaches, nobody sees you, nobody cares. In fact, in Thailand, only the low class people walking around with very little clothes on.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nude Beaches

ttom Quote:

Nudism is in Thailand strictly not allowed.
    That is absolutely correct.

Nudity is only permitted in-doors for public spectators to enjoy while they select the boy (or girl) they want to pay for sexual purposes.

It's a "Cultural Thing."

Liked: 1
    Nudity is forbidden? Then how come every high season there's one or two middle-aged European women standing in front of Ritt's showing off their ugly naked breasts? As if gays want to look at them. It almost makes you lose your appitite while trying to eat. It's much more fun watching the Thais play volleyball on the beach (who I wouldn't mind watching nude!).

Quote Originally Posted by painai2
    Nudity is forbidden? Then how come every high season there's one or two middle-aged European women standing in front of Ritt's showing off their ugly naked breasts? ....
    Saw the same thing in Samui many times. Thai Boyfriend was horrified. I just shrugged, "Don't worry honey, they're Europeens."