Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry have only women !

Re: Sorry have only women !

Quote Originally Posted by fedssocr
    You say that like there's something wrong with being brown and very hard. :-) I think part of the issue with India for now is the very conservative nature of the society as well as the lack of much gay community or infrastructure. I suspect that will improve over time as India becomes more integrated with what is happening in the rest of the world. It's certainly a place I would like to visit just from a cultural standpoint.
    This is very true, even though Indian men in fact seem to be all bisexual and endowed with an irrepressible sexual curiosity, once tweaked unstoppable.
    The "conservative nature of society and lack of much gay community or infrastructure" is a definite British legacy, though ironically perhaps it's in fact the great British railway that functions as one long and pleasantly punctual fuck machine. Just hop on a train from Mumbai central with ten thousand other like minded people, anytime.

Alternatively choose a handsome taxi driver and sit up front, just tell him you want to see India.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: Sorry have only women !

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    This is very true, even though Indian men in fact seem to be all bisexual and endowed with an irrepressible sexual curiosity, once tweaked unstoppable.
    The "conservative nature of society and lack of much gay community or infrastructure" is a definite British legacy, though ironically perhaps it's in fact the great British railway that functions as one long and pleasantly punctual fuck machine. Just hop on a train from Mumbai central with ten thousand other like minded people, anytime.

Alternatively choose a handsome taxi driver and sit up front, just tell him you want to see India.
    You write that as though you've had first hand experience of it, Cedric! Care to spill the beans, dear? Is it true that young Caucasians are thoroughly and expertly groped on India's commuter rail by many many hands?

Personally if I couldn't go to Thailand, I'd like to spend more time languishing in a drugged induced decline in some of China's ever growing number of male brothels.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Hong Kong blues

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    You write that as though you've had first hand experience of it, Cedric! Care to spill the beans, dear? Is it true that young Caucasians are thoroughly and expertly groped on India's commuter rail by many many hands?

Personally if I couldn't go to Thailand, I'd like to spend more time languishing in a drugged induced decline in some of China's ever growing number of male brothels.
    Yes its true Aunty, infamously so in fact, same with taxi drivers. I blush but I personally have had the pleasure, avoid all eye contact if you are at all indifferent, if that were only possible, they are such a good looking bunch of come hither sex junkies, tight trousers I feel sure will make a come back, but it can only lead to trouble. Same for long distance buses in the Gambia, though there the odd goat gets in the way, even for size queens like BG its rather terrifying, especially for a top like me. Yes I recently discovered I am a top, most definitely a top. Its excruciatingly painful being anything else. I am no longer a virgin, lost it to the back end of a squash racket and some silly prank. Thankfully I still had what was left of my underpants on, though I felt it no less.

Aunty I too wish to spend more time in a drug induced state in China's ever growing number of male brothels, unfortunately I am stuck for a few weeks in Plonkers straight as a poke surrounded by ever growing mounds of soggy rice. Where's the fun in loosing face all the time? Ok so they are as big as glace cherries on a broken tooth pick, but who's noticing for heavens sake?

Gambia and elsewhere

Cedric's right about The Gambia and neighbouring Senegal has a long tradition of gay life, including, at one time, bars catering for cross-dressers. Read Michael Davidson. I'm surprised no one's mentioned Egypt, a country with an equally proud record. Gide had some fascinating experiences in Luxor on a felucca, as indeed I have, and a walks into the souks of Aswan or Luxor or along the corniches provide encounters with numerous stunning young men. Many of them have their own feluccas on which you can sail down The Nile to Banana Island.
    Alas! they are strictly tops and so, for me, it is a case of admire but don't approach. Nor would I fancy meeting some of the local police; tolerance is in short supply.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Gambia and elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned Egypt, a country with an equally proud record. Gide had some fascinating experiences in Luxor on a felucca, as indeed I have, and a walks into the souks of Aswan or Luxor or along the corniches provide encounters with numerous stunning young men. Many of them have their own feluccas on which you can sail down The Nile to Banana Island.
    Indeed. Fellating a fellow on a felucca, while floating down the Nile, is one of life's finest experiences.

Try saying that with your mouth full!

Re: Gambia and elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned Egypt, a country with an equally proud record.
    In Panic before I left, I returned once more, to look into the grubby faces and eyes of the thousands working through the bright lights of the night, and I could no longer find his, I was scared and alone and left the middle East for ever, so I thought, but of course I was back.
    Banana island Hmmm

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I did a stint in Oman

for 3 months-the money being so sensational and of course the Sultan is well known for never having taken a wife much to the consternation of his sister and countrymen (ie -no heir). His equerry-Brigadier Landon just passed away in the UK leaving an estate of 100's of millions of pounds-some of which came from the one millions pounds birthday present he received each year from Sultan Qaboos for helping him depose his father. They had met at Sandhurst and never parted. The pair of them bundled Qaboos's father off to the Dorchestor in a bloodless coup when dad allowed Landon-knowing the nature of their relationship and perceiving him as no threat-as Qaboos's only visitor to the royal palace. Upon his death bed the father was asked if he had regrets-"yes, I should have shot that nancy boy Landon".
    But I digress-although my flatmate at the time was doing dreadful things with the cook-an imported Indian who he eventually took back to the UK as his 'wife' I spent most of my free time on the beach , dodging scorpions and mingling with the handsome young Omani police cadets from the nearby Academy.

I was challenged to a foot race by them once on the beach-and all beat me-but then I challenged them to a swimming race which I easily beat everyone of them...hence I was from that day highly popular and a bit like Quentin Crisp in the Naked Civil Servant-swanning about admiring sailors.

Heading for the airport after my 3 months were over- I commented to my British flatmate that the enforced celibacy was the longest I had ever gone for-to which he replied.."why didn't you have Abdul your (19 year old) driver-best blow job in town according to the Commandant of the local army regiment !"

Just to rub it in he continued-" I thought you knew that Muscat was famous throughout the Middle East and a favorite stop for pirates , merchants and other seafarers because of it's excellent boy brothels".
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: I did a stint in Oman

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    for 3 months-the money being so sensational and of course the Sultan is well known for never having taken a wife much to the consternation of his sister and countrymen (ie -no heir). His equerry-Brigadier Landon just passed away in the UK leaving an estate of 100's of millions of pounds-some of which came from the one millions pounds birthday present he received each year from Sultan Qaboos for helping him depose his father. They had met at Sandhurst and never parted. The pair of them bundled Qaboos's father off to the Dorchestor in a bloodless coup when dad allowed Landon-knowing the nature of their relationship and perceiving him as no threat-as Qaboos's only visitor to the royal palace. Upon his death bed the father was asked if he had regrets-"yes, I should have shot that nancy boy Landon".
    But I digress-although my flatmate at the time was doing dreadful things with the cook-an imported Indian who he eventually took back to the UK as his 'wife' I spent most of my free time on the beach , dodging scorpions and mingling with the handsome young Omani police cadets from the nearby Academy.

I was challenged to a foot race by them once on the beach-and all beat me-but then I challenged them to a swimming race which I easily beat everyone of them...hence I was from that day highly popular and a bit like Quentin Crisp in the Naked Civil Servant-swanning about admiring sailors.

Heading for the airport after my 3 months were over- I commented to my British flatmate that the enforced celibacy was the longest I had ever gone for-to which he replied.."why didn't you have Abdul your (19 year old) driver-best blow job in town according to the Commandant of the local army regiment !"

Just to rub it in he continued-" I thought you knew that Muscat was famous throughout the Middle East and a favorite stop for pirates , merchants and other seafarers because of it's excellent boy brothels".
    So goes the rumour, but all i found were half mad villages and overweight hairies in sheets. I had to placate a mad boy frothing at the mouth just to get my jeep keys back. I was in one of the highest oasis in the land where only sharp hoofed beasts dare to tread and eagles freely soar. For all intensive purposes I had found a little lost paradise of exceptional green eyed gods, but totally barking mad were they, so feeling a bit vulnerable nibbled sweet dates and tried to teach the kids a little English until I could procure enough petrol by return donkey to get outta there. Needless to say the donkey and the boy got severely lost for weeks at a time. Isolation can wreck a terrible revenge. I had never thought about it untill then.