Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry have only women !

Sorry have only women !

If there where no boy's in Thailand ( sold or banned ) , what country be your new destination ?

Liked
    I would still come to Thailand. now if the disco's and Saunas were closed then I would travel around to American cities and meet guys over the internet... Kinda like how I do now LOL
    These are the good'ol days

Liked
    Not far away - when not in LOS i go to prag or budapest. Nice boys also.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Mexico and then Cuba when allowed to travel there.

Liked
    No idea but looking closely at what is happening in Burma, just in case ...
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    Mexico and then Cuba when allowed to travel there.
    Oh yeah poor your, there are some very handsome guys in Cuba. I was there some years ago, and even managed to meet a US man, living there, working there for a local radio. Met some other fro USA that managed to go there via Canada or Mexico. People should really go there now, before the country is invaded by the US ┬з. It is an eye opener. The US blockade against Havana is a disaster and total crazy, the Cuban mafia in Miami have to much power in Washington. It is only about ┬з and voters. I mean Cuba is poor, have no a-bombs, no USSR to support them. In my heart I don't understand why the US still embargo this small country. If it is about human rights, there are many other country to boycott. eg China....oh no why not? economical power. Sorry this is OT, but could not stop. he he
    I am in fact considering going there soon again, but my next trip will be to my second home country LOS in November.
    But I hope to see Havana again before anything is changed and it will come.
    UPS come in my mind, I am not into dictatorship anywhere in the world, but I have also been to the border of Burma (in Burma) and Laos. If you can travel to Laos you can definitely also hang around in the streets of Havana.
    BTW embargo where?, you can have really Coca Cola imported from Mexico, should Coca Cola not be to send to court?

Moderators, I know this is not about Thailand, so you can just move it but I could not stop because of this" Cuba when allowed to travel there". How they still dare this governments.

Urakaine ..

Quote Originally Posted by Raksiam
    Brazil
    cheap, cheap, cheap. ...

Re: Urakaine ..

Quote Originally Posted by ttom
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksiam
    Brazil
    cheap, cheap, cheap. ...
    Huh?
    Brazil isn't that cheap for Americans.

Liked

Where to go?

I like Mexico ( Acapulco and Puerto Vallarta ) as it is close to me and easy to get to, but Rio is a neat spot to kick off the Copacabana experience. I have safety concerns at both destinations. Perhaps the Philippines of happy memory, would be a choice, but again safety concerns.. So lets just hope strongly that Pattaya stays as is, or progresses to something even better. It is small enough so you can get around and find where you want to go, and big enough to offer many varieties of experiences.