List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regular Maid Service for Pattaya Condo, how much to pay?

Listen, I'm telling you....

It has worked out best for me in the last 9 years +, to pay each visit. The monthly or even weekly type deal is likely to go to hell faster than the per time payment. Trust me on this . About 2-3 hours per visit I pay now 225 baht. She has many other clients besides me. We all pay about the same. Good luck.

Re: Listen, I'm telling you....

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    It has worked out best for me in the last 9 years +, to pay each visit. The monthly or even weekly type deal is likely to go to hell faster than the per time payment. Trust me on this . About 2-3 hours per visit I pay now 225 baht. She has many other clients besides me. We all pay about the same. Good luck.
    If you happen to live in Jomtien, could you pm her contact info to me? How many sq meters in your place?
    Anyway, the quotes I get for one off cleanings start at 600 baht for 75 sq meters, which I do think is excessive. For 225 I would just do it often. I think you are wise about the one off deals. Sadly so, but probably asking for problems making long term promises.

There's a reliable Cleaning service advertising in out Classifieds section.
    I know they are trustworthy etc and can recommend.

See topmanpattaya . com - classifieds.

DELETED

J B

Are those figures correct? 800 for the month? two hours each time? 2 x a week? I am most curious.

Re: J B

DELETED