Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: View Talay 7 started; stopped; started; stopped; started

Anybody know about the status. Just came back from Jomtien. My broker and the View Talay office assured me that the project goes on as planned.
    There are some big rumours that the building will be restricted to 7 floors instead of 27.
    But these rumours seem to be spread by the very unhappy people of the 2 Jomtien Complex towers, who lose their view and their money, once VT7 is finished. Since I didn't see anything on paper, it's just my guessing and feeling now, that says VT7 is ok.

Remember the same rumours were spread when VT3 and VT5 were announced. VT3 s there and VT5 is about to be finished in the next few months.

However, any info is welcome, since I bought in VT7 and might want to look at the bright sight/side.

Re: Dangerous Gossipers and Rumor mongers.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Yes some people like to spread rumors with out finding out the truth behind them, its called gossip really, some times it make people feel big if the can make some one look small or in this case if you look at the Rumors spread on here, Bombs going off, building not being built then they are, some are quite dangerous Imagine a guy who has put a deposit down on this block to be told its not happening, or someone traveling here on the plane the next day to be told bombs are going off.

Yes all dangerous stuff.

That's why I always do my homework mostly I get my Info from the horses mouth do you know my friend Trigger?
    Wow, I like your "Cbamgride srcmbale" !! Very interesting.

Liked

Re: Dangerous Gossipers and Rumor mongers.

I get my Info from the horses mouth
    yes, we all know of the connection between the horse's mouth and the horse's ass

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

Let Me Confuse You (thoroughly)

some times it make people feel big if the can make some one look small
    Some people are quite effective at pulling that off without anyone's assistance.

Thankfully the real news is available from professional sources that we all have access to.

Surfcrest

You have to wonder about a gay man that calls other gays "Fag".. is that defined as self loathing??

Liked
    "However, any info is welcome, since I bought in VT7 and might want to look at the bright sight/side."..... a friend reports that more pile driving equipment has been delivered to the site. When I purchased I was told construction would begin summer or fall 2006. Looks like things are right on schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    "However, any info is welcome, since I bought in VT7 and might want to look at the bright sight/side."..... a friend reports that more pile driving equipment has been delivered to the site. When I purchased I was told construction would begin summer or fall 2006. Looks like things are right on schedule.
    I will be going there beginning of september. Will let you know about the progress after my visit.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by maya2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    I will be going there beginning of september. Will let you know about the progress after my visit.
    I was there in July. The schedule has slipped to beginning '07. The second building (rear) at VT5 continues. Buyers at the first building at VT5 are now registering their units at the Land Office.

Liked

Update please on VT5...

Hello Sawatdee Friends,

Having read much discussion about View Talay 5 - (VT5) and the Thai government announced change in ownership requirements for farangs to own condos, houses etc..I was wondering if there has been any new developments with VT5?

Recently on this forum, a poster offered his 4 unfinished condos on the 8th floor of VT5 for sale. Have the units been sold ...one or all ?

What is the outlook for the availability for lease or purchase of other units in VT5?

Any recent word on pricing on the market for the sale of a studio or one bedroom unit at VT5?

Thanks for any info ...I really like the VT5 location - I love the beach - and I sure wish I could be able to buy a condo there...but as a registered farang owner..not with Thai company owning the unit.

Just maybe one day - my wish will come true :-)

TravelerJim
    For Affordable International Health & Travel Insurance
    Please visit www.tjinsurance.com .
    Tj

Liked
    Jim.thats why i bought a unit at vt5,because of the location.Im going next week to try to put it in my name.They told me that I wouldnt have a problem being in the 50% rule.I believe many realtors bought up different floors and havnt sold them yet.One Stop,Fair properties,AAAA.all have units for sale,as well as other realtors.Seaboard properties has the front Pattaya side of the 13th floor,AAAA has some units on both sides of the 21st floor.Ive seen them listed for 2 to 2.5 million baht,just as a shell.I had them install the bathroom tile which is an option.Having seen the cheap tile they use I wish I had done it myself.VT3 has units available also,same situation.