Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: View Talay 7 started; stopped; started; stopped; started

View Talay 7 started; stopped; started; stopped; started

Very strong talk of the planning permission not being granted. Residents of Jomtien Complex twin towers must be delerious.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

buyers at #7 must be...........

I understand all the prime units at View Talay 7 were sold out in the first two days for future occupancy..I remember there was lots of talk about the height of the last one to go up and that the top few floors were not going to be allowed but apparently they got permission...
    There is lots of money involved and big money has a way of getting its way so it should be interesting to see who wins..

Liked

DonтАЩt ask for a refund yet.

How many weeks ago was it a city official was killed after refusing a building permit? The new guy must be a slow learner.

Maybe the developers halted it themselves? Perhaps they lost the corn flakes box on which they were modeling it.

Liked

VT 7

The shanty-town has been removed and there is now a grader on-site doing some work.

Liked
    They have also recently put up a sign facing the beach (behind the fence) advertsing VT #7 - 27 floors. Previously, before the shanty town removal, the only sign was facing Thapraya road.

My apologies as this is slightly off topic, but it's been bugging me: Where is View Talay 4? I can account for VT numbers 1 through 7, except for 4...

View Talays

This is proposed for Jomtien Beach Road but has been on hold for well over a year. The site has been cleared but no building work started.

I think VT 4 was the Cheerios box.

Thanks for that trivia, wowpow. Where on Jomtien Beach Road? I might actually be interested. I wonder how I missed discussion of it in the local newspapers, and of course, here on the forums? None of the other VT locations really appeal to me, except for possibly VT7.