Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: toy store

toy store

Never occured to me before but I don't recall seeing anywhere that sells sex toys/aids when I was there. Are there places to buy a douche / dildo etc

Illegal stuff

What you are looking for is not allowed to be sold in Thailand.

Have a look at some stalls around Patpong night market or along Thanon Silom, Bangkok

Buy them online and have them delivered to your accomodation in LOS by fedex or the like.

Unless ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    Buy them online and have them delivered to your accomodation in LOS by fedex or the like.
    .. there is some custom inspector who likes his job. ...

It is not allowed to bring this kind of stuff into Thailand either ... Most parcels are to be scanned before passing custom control.

For a country with such an obviously thriving sex industry they are a right fussy lot.

Liked

shipping toys..

I shipped a box of toys to a friend in Thailand; never showed up. But neither I or him got a notice from customs that they were confiscated. You can pay to have items returned if not accepted if they are legal in the shippers country. They were not life-like so I thought they would make it thru.

I think one using one of the shippers like Fedex etc would be better than thru the postal service. At least you have some traceability.

I heard that there was a stall at the Weekend Market or a street vendor near the MTR stop there, but I never was able to locate them.

But don't be too mad at Thailand-here in the states you can't sell realistic toys either in Texas or Alabama and the wingnuts have prosecuted for that and, hard to believe, won. You can own them but can;t sell them.