Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: SPICE! ONLINE is updated...

Liked

SPICE! ONLINE is updated...

SPICE! ONLINE is updated...

Be sure to check out the photo slide show
    at the bottom of the opening page :-)

Many other good and informative articles...

http://www.spicemag.net/ .

A nice feature is there printable MAPS
    of Bangkok, Phuket, ChiangMai,
    Pattaya & Samui.

http://www.spicemag.net/map.php .

The TRAVELOGUES featured also are helpful to those visiting other areas of interest:

A trip to Bali
    Chiang Mai Travelogue
    Trang Travelogue
    Koh Samet Travelogue
    A Cambodia Travelogue
    A Phuket Travelogue
    A Hua Hin Travelogue
    A Chiang Mai Travelogue

http://www.spicemag.net/travelogue.php .

Thanks Editor of SPICE! ONLINE for sharing with us :-)

TravelerJim

Tj

Liked
    I wonder how much web traffic that site gets? It is a nice website but after I open it I fight the urge to close it. I wonder if I anyone else feels the same?
    These are the good'ol days

Liked
    This part of Spice.com may be of no interest to TravelerJim because it doesn't necessarily involve PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL, HOT, LUSCIOUS, HUNKS & TWINKS & LOIN-CLOTHED SWEET THAI BOY DELIGHTS!!!!!!!, but there is a lengthy review of PeterUK's newly published book of short stories 'If Truth Be Told'.

I think it's rather cool to have a bonafide (SP?) author among our members on this Board.
    Having read all the stories in Peter's book, I can easily offer my encouragement to those interested to purchase the book ( it can be ordered through this page link on the Spice website: http://www.spicemag.net/book_reviews.php ).

A good price, especially as it includes postage and shipping:

Quote Originally Posted by SPICE MAG
    We will ship this book to you including cost of book, packing and ship by registered mail costs 700 THB. for Europe & Australia and 750 thb to the USA.

For delivery within Thailand please send an email to us at [email:3qxpqrat]sales@spicemag.net[/email:3qxpqrat]
    Great reading on the beach at Jomtien . . . though it may give rise to looking at the delicious Thai delights (!!!!) hanging out there in a different (but wiser) light.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked
    I got it today with mail. I subscribed already for long time - homepage i look only for completion.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    This part of Spice.com may be of no interest to TravelerJim because it doesn't necessarily involve PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL, HOT, LUSCIOUS, HUNKS & TWINKS & LOIN-CLOTHED SWEET THAI BOY DELIGHTS!!!!!!!
    The extent to which, Smiles, you think you've accurately described TravelerJim's literary interests, I say more power to him. If not him, then it could certainly describe me.....much of the time.

elephantspike
    Fantastic web design!

Just one nit-picky observation, though:

The button under the thumnail of the Ko Samui map on the maps page says "Phuket".

Liked
    I don't know if it isn the colors or if it is the opening page trying to have EVERYTHING on it that makes me want to close it. It is just my opinion but I think thre website would be better if the first page had a few main items and constant links to explore more into the site. But this is just my opinion and if they are getting good traffic with many clicks than they are doing something right
    These are the good'ol days

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I don't know if it isn the colors or if it is the opening page trying to have EVERYTHING on it that makes me want to close it. It is just my opinion but I think thre website would be better if the first page had a few main items and constant links to explore more into the site. But this is just my opinion and if they are getting good traffic with many clicks than they are doing something right
    I tend to agree with you, Buck. The top part of the page is too busy -- not enough white space.

And that animation at the top soliciting the advertising is annoying: motion in two different directions!

Below the slide show of boys, the page layout is superb~! The top is of the page is an clear example of the value of white space. e.g. Can you "feel" the difference in the one on the right?:

DELETED