Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last night

Last night

Guys,

Last night I received a phone call from the local bar in Kalasin.

They requested to know if I had any intention of visiting their bar last evening.

I asked them, why they wished to know as I was quite tired!

They informed me if I had no plans to visit, They were going to close, as the four Thai tables who were eating and drinking plenty, could not pay until the end of the month.

Amazing, and not a red face in the house!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

unfortunately ...

I don't think I have the intellectual apparatus to appreciate this post. :fucyc:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: unfortunately ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    I don't think I have the intellectual apparatus to appreciate this post. :fucyc:
    Lunchtime,

I was invited to pay the wages as they had no money!

Liked
    Lol. I'm not sure, Kevin. The hidden message there may be you're spending way too much time in the local bar. If they are going to close because you're not coming in, that's your first clue.....

But, what the hell, if I was in town, I probably would have got a call too....

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Lol. I'm not sure, Kevin. The hidden message there may be you're spending way too much time in the local bar. If they are going to close because you're not coming in, that's your first clue.....

But, what the hell, if I was in town, I probably would have got a call too....
    Absolutely correct Bob,

I have been spending way too much time in that bar, but its a bit rich when they start ringing you up to remind you to go! I suppose I will calm down a bit.

They're becoming a bit "too" familiar especially with my wallet!

Liked
    Wow! You must drop a pretty Baht when you are out on the town. I am sure they would not call me... :geek:
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Talkin' about yer Gay Mafia ...

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    " ... Lunchtime, I was invited to pay the wages as they had no money! ... "
    FUCKING HELL!!!! Is this what I'll be up against in Hua hin after living there for six months???
    The Beloved is wonderfully low maintenance ... but now I have to be concerned with the local gay bars sending all their 'check bins' to me in the mail once a month????

Kevin, how long did you have to haunt the one or two (at the most) Kalisin's semi-gay bars for them to dial you in as the Only-Game-in-Town?

My old man in his Thai Mafia schtick:

He doesn't live in Kalisin, but he's not that far away .... Kevin!!!
    So watch it!

Cheers ....
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Smiles

Dear Smiles,

These were not even semi gay bars, just the manager was a friend of Tam's at school!

[ years ago, so they then believe they can phone antime, anyplace. anywhere. That's martini!]

Liked
    Some have posted in the past about boys or mamasans in the go-go's depositing their checks in your bin after sitting and saying hello for a few minutes. It happens in other less gay bars and karaoke joints too.

A friend or acquaintance of my BF will come over to say hi, sit for a few minutes. One of two things follow, the waiter takes notice and asks the new guest if he/she wants a drink or something to eat. If he/she came with a drink in hand, the check mysteriously ends up in my bin. I never actually see this happening. I suspect the waiter does this. The only thing I can figure is that the waiter must collect the guests old check and when we order something new both checks are deposited in my bin.

The BF tells me that this is all normal.
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: Smiles

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Dear Smiles,

These were not even semi gay bars, just the manager was a friend of Tam's at school!

[ years ago, so they then believe they can phone antime, anyplace. anywhere. That's martini!]
    Kevin,
    You'll be the mayor of Kalasin next we hear ... (or rather, the Thai equivalent), and supporting all 6,327 residents.

I may stand corrected on exact figures here.

Cheers
    Krobbie