Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crystal Boys Rumours

Has Billy had him yet?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    This photo looks quite fake to me. Slightly out of proportion.
    Kind of like a overly made-up Thai face photo-manipulatedly (SP?) placed on top of Wowpow's New Body. (I think).

Cheers ...

As Wow Pow pointed out, the photo was taken at a competition where it is common for boys to use a bit of facial makeup. I once toyed with the idea of asking Chang to work on my eyes a little, just for fun. I thought better of it when the thought occurred he might get a hernia from laughing and be out of work for a while. Sort of like putting lipstick on a hog.

In Wow PowтАЩs photo Chang is employing the body builders technique of turning so that the abdomen is seen in profile while the shoulders are seen in a more of a frontal view. This, of course, causes the shoulders to appear wider relative to the waist.

For most of us such a pose would probably be counterproductive.

CRYSTAL

I looked into my Crystal last night and saw that the rumours are true and many guys have left and several of the superstars have gone to Boyz Boyz Boyz including Mr Chang 77 ( currently away at National Games - Nakornsrithammarat province
    September 15-25, 2007 ) and several others. I heard that six more guys left on Friday. There are still some attractive muscle guys there but not too many punters at 11 p.m.

A Bomb's most attractive boys seemed to be the hunky doormen but inside there was a sprinkling of customers and a lot of boyz of which I found several attractive.

On to Boyz Boyz Boyz which was packed - difficult to avoid the smokers. The new stage position is a success and the katoey show was well received. Then eight hunks in jeans with bare torsos came on - WOW. They have a lot of boys and many athletic and bodybuilders there now.

Liked
    I'd be concerned that any bar that is so full of smokers might be a fire trap (see other posts)...
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked

Re: CRYSTAL

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow-beta
    I looked into my Crystal last night and saw that the rumours are true and many guys have left and several of the superstars have gone to Boyz Boyz Boyz including Mr Chang 77 ( currently away at National Games - Nakornsrithammarat province
    September 15-25, 2007 ) and several others. I heard that six more guys left on Friday. There are still some attractive muscle guys there but not too many punters at 11 p.m.
    Not surprised that more have left, and no doubt more will. There were a few intent on working this month, getting their reduced pay and quitting. Staff and boys have been asking me for sometime if the other bars were as quiet at Crystal. I guess lack of income has made management reduce wages which has made many guys leave which....... Back to Crystal Girls soon?
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Too bad that it seems like Crystal didn't work out. I'm not a fan of the muscled men, but it seemed like a good idea to have a bar in Pattaya that specialized in body builders for their afficianados, much like Tawan serves that niche in Bangkok. Is there not an adequate market for muscles in Pattaya?

Liked
    I suspect that, over the years, Pattaya has been stereotyped as the place to visit for queeny boys and, indeed, small boys.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked
    After WildWestBoyz we thought we would see the show at Crystals.We looked in but did not stay.

The place was full of boys but most of them seemed to be grouped just inside the door. The place was full of smoke

I felt intimidated at being in the middle of about 8 boys in that narrow entrance, all urging me to enter and see the show

We walked back to Sunee and noticed that Kaos although closed has been divided into 2 and a new entrance installed

and it seemed busy. Rumours that Crazy Dragon was closed also proved to be incorrect

Having been caught itn the rain twice already, I headed home when it started again
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by bkk gwm
    Too bad that it seems like Crystal didn't work out. I'm not a fan of the muscled men, but it seemed like a good idea to have a bar in Pattaya that specialized in body builders for their afficianados, much like Tawan serves that niche in Bangkok. Is there not an adequate market for muscles in Pattaya?
    There definately is "space" for a muscle bar in Pattaya - the major problem is if you don't get the "business model" right, forget it. Boyz Boyz Boyz has quite a few fit guys there and it works, why, because their "business model" works.

Crystal was great, but a little overpowering when you went there on occasions (isn't everywhere); off fees were expensive