Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting for justice

Good luck Kevin, and keep your wits about you. I am a great believer in the truth eventually coming out however long it takes.

BTW; I lived in Pattaya when the first 'mishap' happen during the fire, I never used the place again as it left a very bad taste in the mouth...........

deleted with aplogies

Liked
    'I assume Sanook is the business owner of Sanook sauna'

The poster Sanook is not the owner of the sauna.

Liked
    Deleted.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Oh dear Kevin, is it really wise to bring all this up again, I appreciate that you want justice and all, but what were you doing with all those cigarettes??

And it still grates to read that you have never had anything to do with drugs, at least it does to someone who has seen you freely and regularly inhaling from a large spliff while on an island a couple of hours east of Pattaya. Koh Samet was it? Of course this was before you got fully into bed with the sharks, although they were already helping themselves to the liquor from Cruz 101. The warning signs were there, but you blundered past them.

Liked

Obviously missing something

I have read and re-read the posts and obviously there is something missing in the story that would influence the out come of an appeal. Since I tend tonot do very well with such politics, a general observation would be kind. I am not sure how he (Kevin)was involved in a a drug case or how Ludstrum who I had always thought to be a friend, was caught up in all this. Since, I am not there maybe you can PM me the links to the rest of the story.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

deleted

deleted

Liked

for sure

Fore sure i will never again donate any monies to such charities run or promoted by said [Mr Name Deleted. Do you suppose The London Times would be so courtious?-Elephantspike] i had previously donated anonymously quite a few baht over the years

If Kevin gets involved in another establishment in Pattaya i will be there in support for sure...!!

Boy, talk about "touching the third rail"!

I wonder how much longer before this topic gets zapped! :ufo:

Liked
    Its close, they deleted my part where I identified what group Mr Mr L is associated with and anyone who has been there already knows this since he is such a huge part of the entertainment. If not deleted it will be locked especially if they locked the innocent one about Billy. This goes to the heart of Pattaya I for one would love to know what the links are that would shed more light on the issues with out having to wait for Kev's book to make it to the neighborhood book store. If so, a short PM would be nice where if you like I will happily give you my personal email account.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes