FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Fighting for justice

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: hotel room incident

Quote Originally Posted by kenc
    Quote Originally Posted by kcurterif
    Can either of the major players in this dispute who are posting here please post what is your understanding of the facts about the story also posted here describing a man having his fingers cut off and burned to death inside his hotel room?
    Sigh.... It is not clear that the man's fingers were cut off. Look, when a body is burned badly in a fire fingers and toes are often the first things to get crispy and go.

Doesn't anyone here recognize tabloid journalism when they see it? And just what the heck does any of this have to do with Kevin Quill???
    For all we know he could have been set up by some bar boy he fired.
    Kenc, you could be right. Kquill could well have been set up by some bar boy he hired ...but I doubt it. What would he gain??

I have been doing some digging on my own and have come up with an article. I think this might clarify how the poor man's fingers came to "magically melt" from his body. It appears the fingers were not just cut off but "hacked" off. That's a quote. And here is the Pattaya Primer for beginners.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q ... 86343/pg_1

I am sure this answers some questions aboooot certain things.

K.

Still not getting it

Quote Originally Posted by krobbie
    ...Kenc, you could be right. Kquill could well have been set up by some bar boy he hired ...but I doubt it. What would he gain??....
    Revenge. What, you think all Thais are a bunch of nice Bhuddists?

Quote Originally Posted by krobbie
    ... I think this might clarify how the poor man's fingers came to "magically melt" from his body. It appears the fingers were not just cut off but "hacked" off. That's a quote. ...
    Excuse me, a "quote" from who? Who exactly said the fingers were "hacked" off? No attribution. Doesn't anyone get it yet?

AGAIN what the FCUK does all this have to do with Kevin Quill???
    This is nothing but Guilt by inference.

"Gee, look at all the naughty things L. has been accused of! Dont you think he could have framed Quill also? After all, Where there's Smoke there's Fire, dontcha know."

We'll give 'im a fair trial, then we'll hang 'im!

Why the "Missing Fingers"

Sorry to belabor the point, but has anyone asked themselves what possible reason would there have been to cut off Mr. MacDonald's fingers?

To force him to sign the will? Then how did he sign it with no fingers? Why was the document not spattered with blood?

To torture him? For what reason? Is someone a nasty vicious Queen into S & M?

Maybe so no one would be able to identify the body?
    Brilliant. I can hear the conversation now:
    Officer Dullard: "We have a body in room 47 that we can't identify. Who was checked into room 47?"
    Clerk: "That would be Mr. Macdonald from Scotland, Sir."
    Officer Dullard: "Well heck, he's got no fingers so we can't be sure if it's really him. Better send for Sherlock Holmes!"

Maybe the hit men were just too stupid to know there are such things as dental records. And maybe the Gay Mafia Queen of Pattaya hires the Three Stooges to do his dirty work.

Or maybe, using Occam's Razor, the body was simply in such a state after being burned that fingerprints could not be used for identification. And perhaps the story sounds better, more juicy, more exciting, saying the fingers were "hacked off" than merely stating that they were missing.

DELETED

Liked
    "I find this whole post a shocking and complete eye-opener. I was aware of about 5% of this story": quote from John Botting, above.

Exactly the point I was also making above!
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

elephantspike
    Okay, closed by popular demand.