Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok to Danang

Liked

Bangkok to Danang

I want to fly diresctly from BKK to Danang, but it doesn't seem posible. All websites suggest you have to go via Saigon.

Is this true?

Re: Bangkok to Danang

These are the cheapest flights from Bangkok to Da Nang found by KAYAK users in the past 48 hours. Use the links to see if you can get a better flight deal.
    http://www.kayak.com/flights/BKK-DAD/20 ... 2011-11-29

Liked

I do not know a direct route. You can fly via Hanoi or Saigon. Jet Star Asia do cheap internal flights, with Air Asia a cheap option on the BKK to Hanoi or Saigon leg.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes-this is true-why should there be a flight to any small town around Asia from BKK?
    There has been a direct=NOT nonstop flight for a few years, first THai, then some small airline, via Ubol-not enough demand.
    Even bigger towns as DN in Thaild here also do not have any INternatioanl flight.
    In general: ANY of those old-fashioned people named tr-agents can telly uo that to travel into a smaller town-go via capital or main city in the country. In the past there were also sometimes enormous problems with just booking those domestic legs.

Liked

yes-this is true-why should there be a flight to any small town around Asia from BKK?
    Why? because it is one of Vietnam's top tourist spots, that's why.

I found out today that Airasia now flys direct from KL to Danang. A new route, apparently.

Bummer!

I have booked Airasia BKK to HCM and Vietnam Airlines HCM to Danang.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yeah, that's true... more and more of these little routes are being filled as the LCCs expand. Bangkok-Danang will eventually happen.

Liked

maybe eventually...but probably not daily. I flew Da Nang - BKK via SGN a couple of years ago. They were updating the airport there at the time but it's still pretty small. I suppose as a gateway to Hoi An and other beach destinations it might be popular. In any event, a connection was not too terrible other than changing terminals at SGN but i understand they have updated that airport as well since I was there.

Liked

Danang is a lovely little airport. Whilst waiting for my outbound flight, I looked out of the window & saw 2 runways & 0 planes.

You just know there's going to be no waiting around for a take off slot, so that's one up on all the London airports.