Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice from agony aunts sought

ADVICE, Hopefully useful.

Quote Originally Posted by kenc
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley1
    ....But ultimately it's the companionship I crave more than the physical aspect....

... and I'm trying to talk my partner into coming too for his first time ever...
    hmmm. Seems like you do have the companionship already. What does your partner think of you "doin' the naughty" on the side? Hopefully he's broad-minded and you two can have a lot of fun together in Thailand.

I wasn't so lucky. My ex wouldn't think of any kind of open relationship and sent me packing. :crybaby:

But now I've got a new life so all's well that ends well. :flower:

Dear Kenc,

Do what the Thais do well......................TELL LIES AND GET AWAY WITH IT!

My partner is into big beefy men with large dicks (any takers?) god knows why he went for me then. He's not into Asian men at all.

Yes there is one massage boy I met in Chiang Mai. He doesn't speak English so no awkward questions or small talk. He's quite cheeky.

I met another Thai lad serving in a coffee shop, he seems sweet and innocent - he was raised by monks and lives in a temple. He is a Uni student and tutors in English lessons, so very busy and probably not gay.

I'm thinking of someone to take care of me when I grow olderтАж.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ripley ?

are you the same Ripley that murdered his friend on the boat and took his identity ?

I saw that movie with the gorgeous Alain Delon and then the much later one with the fabulously sexy Matt Damon.

these words are a bit of a giveaway: "When I go to Thailand try as I might I just cannot behave appropriately."...
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

are you the same Ripley that

... made the first original post. Your first post sounded like you were a very inhibited and reserved, and led a sheltered life, then you "opened up" a little more, well a lot more.

First of all, get your ass out on holiday in Thailand, release it, let it go - get your partner to get his (and your) ass around Tawan in Bangkok, big bodies, little dicks (some but not many have big dicks) and Mary is their last name, even though the majority of them are allegedly straight. Otherwise go to Issan, see what you can get there.

Then think about what you want to do!!

Whitedesire I loved your reply but for me to behave the way you suggest does not come easy. We are both Catholics (me: Italian parents) though non practising nor believing. And we cannot deny the fact we were raised as Catholics. Could that partly be the cause of my 'holding back'?

Issaan intrigues me. I definitely ought to get myself up there! Is Pattaya a good base for excursions into deep Issaan?

Yes Lunchtime O'Booze - it is the same Ripley. Ms Highsmith is a goddess - RIP. I enjoyed all 5 of her Ripley novels. The 4th in the series is the closest she comes to saying Ripley is gay/bi but it is still implied. titled ' The Boy Who Followed Ripley'.
    Alain Delon made a great Ripley.

Dont take your partner. You may lose him.

15 years ago mine took me and did lol!

Why do you think they have confession?

We are both Catholics (me: Italian parents) though non practising nor believing. And we cannot deny the fact we were raised as Catholics. Could that partly be the cause of my 'holding back'?
    Ripley, Don't hold back. Life is too short. Why do you think the Catholics invented confession? Enjoy your every desire.