Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DELETED

Liked
    Most likely Billy felt uncomfortable making a formal plea for money for Dr. Phillipe. I believe the expression is "cold feet". It is a pity, it would have been a grand beau geste in his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    ... I guess Billy learned he is not cut out for this thing called fund raising, I do it everyday. Its a tough Job. It takes a lot of work, shaking hands with the right people and making a lot of phone calls and flights around the world. But its rewarding as hell.
    Wes
    Only one flight would have been required to make this fundraiser a success ... a one way ticket for Billy back to Wagga-Wagga.

B n Way

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway

But it has to have value... It can be cheap but what good is cheap if it has no value. I am not trying to hang out where the Farang are... I am not looking for the retired crowd... I want to go where the fun is... where the guys are.... something that reminds me that I am in Thailand.....
    If the retired farangs repulse you so, why do you even bother to post on here? Next time you come to Thailand just go up North to some village where they don't have farangs then you don't have to see or hear us.

Liked

Re: B n Way

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway

But it has to have value... It can be cheap but what good is cheap if it has no value. I am not trying to hang out where the Farang are... I am not looking for the retired crowd... I want to go where the fun is... where the guys are.... something that reminds me that I am in Thailand.....
    If the retired farangs repulse you so, why do you even bother to post on here? Next time you come to Thailand just go up North to some village where they don't have farangs then you don't have to see or hear us.
    Bucky,

Pardon me....if you will please...

I too am confused by your posting....

So you say: "I am not trying to hang out where the Farang are... I am not looking for the retired crowd...
    I want to go where the fun is... where the guys are.... something that reminds me that I am in Thailand.....[/quote]

Hmmm...May I suggest you post your questions about Gay Thailand elsewhere???
    No need to waste your time with a bunch of Farangs found on this forum ...
    which from your viewpoint -do not know where the fun is at in Thailand.

Just maybe Bucky, these so called Farangs of this forum ....
    May just know where to find what you are looking for ...where the fun is at ...??? Hmmm ???
    We may be older and Farang to you...but we have not lost the magic ...
    and we know how and where to have fun ....I can assure you!

Bucky ...is this the type you are looking for in Thailand ???

photo courtesy of Aunt's posting on gaytingtongs board ...nearly 10,000 hits and views
    http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic1653-13 ... 390d176ed5

or this one ???

(He will be at the NEW CLUB in Sunee Plaza..."Jungle Boys"..and he's HOT! ...opening soon)
    photo courtesy of Goerge - the owner of Jungle Boys...as posted on tingtongs board...
    http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic1653-105.html

I am happy to share whatever info I have with you...just expect a little respect in return as well... OK ????

By the way...If in Pattaya...see Krazy Dragon and Happy Boys Bar...what you are looking for is there!

I am sure there are other GEMS to be mined and to be found in Bangkok and Pattaya...as well as other cities in Thailand...
    and guess what?

Farangs from this board who live year-round in Thailand probably have discovered them before you...
    I see fellow Expatriates searching the clubs nightly looking for that special one :-)

Ask kindly, and they will share their treasure chest of the best of boys and clubs...

Be snobbish...and you can just find them for yourself!

Have a good trip to Thailand :-)

TravelerJim
    Tj

Liked

Bucknaway's comment

"As a tourist to Thailand, when I come I want to experience everything Thai and not even a muscle-bound tout could pull me into a place named Monty's. I imagine it has to be a Farang hangout known to the gay retired guys living in Pattaya and the only Thai there are there because they are employed or are friends of those who are employed there....

Sometimes when we look at the gay maps trying to figure out where to go, the only thing we have to judge a place by is the name and we would want to go where the Thai are and it stands to reason that the Thai are not in a Farang named hangout... "

I don't follow your logic above. You may well be right with "Monty's", but what has a farang name got to do with the presence of Thai guys? You mean farang names like Telephone, Balcony and DJ couldn't possibly have Thai guys inside!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

pure as the drive ...

Good grief this post took off in hurry.

I am glad the rest of us are such blameless darlings with our Christian and holier than though attitudes.

At this point I don't know any of you personally but I refuse to believe that you are all as mean spirited as you appear.

Before you all attack me for my comments, I do realise that what was supposed to happen, didn't quite come off.

That is too bad, but ... lighten up a bit.

Cheers
    K.

TJ

Dear TJ,

I am moving in with you, you, obviously know where the good looking ones are!!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: TJ

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Dear TJ,

I am moving in with you, you, obviously know where the good looking ones are!!!
    ... and throw a matress on the lounge room floor, I'm right behind you kquill.

Liked

Here is MORE :-)

Well I may be 63+ and Farang....and an "over the hill" Old Farang Expatriate,
    obviously not worthy of Bucky's association....
    as Bucky thinks I - and other Farang do not know where the "fun" is in Thailand....

But, Bucky.....
    I do know a great body when I see it...
    and this one is GREAT!

Here are more new photos of this Thai
    from Mike George's website...Mike is a Pro Photographer...

Mike is the owner of the NEW Jungle Boys Club...
    opening soon in Sunee Plaza - next to Clubber Restaurant.

http://www.mikegeorg.net/

The Thai pictured is ALL THAI...and in Pattaya...
    see him soon at Jungle Boys :-)

TravelerJim

ps...Kevin...You are kidding me ???
    I am a Newbie compared to you and other my esteem Farang friends...
    who DO KNOW where the FUN is in Thailand...
    I am surely a Novice compared to you all!
    Tj

Liked
    'Nothing to do with him. So please don't started shooting Monty.'

Monty sat back, fully aware that a fund-raiser was being advertised on his premises, offering free food, free drink and entertainment. Did he have no obligation to step in and ensure that the evening delivered what was promised, if not for moral reasons, for the sake of his own reputation?

'Gosh, if it had been Boxer or Jim or Kevin then all of us would have been there to help.'

I think you're right Wes, but ask yourself why. Perhaps because each of those guys has worked hard to maintain their reputation and can now command a level of respect and trust from those that know them. I fail to see any parallel between these guys and wx40afp.