Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DELETED

Billys bash

I don't think Monty carries any blame for anything here. I feel he was caught up in what Billy posted and did his best to make the evening work. Monty is known for his charitable work and we should not forget that. The evening did not go as planned but I am sure there will be others. Lets not dwell on one mistake and just move on to the next event.

Liked
    As a tourist to Thailand, when I come I want to experience everything Thai and not even a muscle-bound tout could pull me into a place named Monty's. I imagine it has to be a Farang hangout known to the gay retired guys living in Pattaya and the only Thai there are there because they are employed or are friends of those who are employed there....

Sometimes when we look at the gay maps trying to figure out where to go, the only thing we have to judge a place by is the name and we would want to go where the Thai are and it stands to reason that the Thai are not in a Farang named hangout... Unless it is a well advertised party place or Discotheque....
    These are the good'ol days

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    As a tourist to Thailand, when I come I want to experience everything Thai and not even a muscle-bound tout could pull me into a place named Monty's. I imagine it has to be a Farang hangout known to the gay retired guys living in Pattaya and the only Thai there are there because they are employed or are friends of those who are employed there....

Sometimes when we look at the gay maps trying to figure out where to go, the only thing we have to judge a place by is the name and we would want to go where the Thai are and it stands to reason that the Thai are not in a Farang named hangout... Unless it is a well advertised party place or Discotheque....

Hi bucknaway,

I would think you would be in Monty's rapidly, it's cheap!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

certainly not your typical Aussie !!

..he wasn't in drag !!

actually isn't Monty an Orstarlian as well ?

I must admit -Billy/wx40afp looks nothing like I expected..he looks rather cuddly and very lovable actually.

I propose Billy now be declared a major Pattaya celebrity..let's face it-he's becoming more famous than LMTU and Hedda !!

(ps: send your 200 baht donation..no make that 2000.. direct to Dr Phillippe in honor of Billy !)
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by kquill

Hi bucknaway,

I would think you would be in Monty's rapidly, it's cheap!
    But it has to have value... It can be cheap but what good is cheap if it has no value. I am not trying to hang out where the Farang are... I am not looking for the retired crowd... I want to go where the fun is... where the guys are.... something that reminds me that I am in Thailand.....
    These are the good'ol days

Re: Billys Bash & Montys Soft Opening Report

Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    ....Well, he disappeared for a while after the company he was with left. Then he came back with some new company and was telling Monty that his boys had left as the evening was "so fucking boring". By the time he came back 60% of those there had left. No appeal for donations was made, so no money was raised at all.....
    Well, Billy obviously doesn't know how to throw a party. He invites a bunch of people and instead of entertaining them, sulks, complains the party's boring and leaves!

There are people in this world worth knowing, and there are some not worth knowing. I learned the hard way not to bother with people that bring you down. It's unlikely I'll ever meet Billy and I have no desire to waste any more of my time even thinking about him.

I'm going to take Smiles advice re:trolls and sign off on this fellow. And if I ever bother to post about him again jinksy can hang me by my pinksies!

One LAST comment.... oddly enough he looks almost exactly as I pictured him-except for the missing tooth.

The facts as I know them

DELETED

Liked
    Disappointed in his looks LOL, he looks like 90% of all I met in Pattaya, Big and not to the least bit cuddly to me anyway. But I think His tooth was dark not gone.

I could be wrong but, if no money was raised I am disappointed in all that had a part in making it a failure. I would assume that pertains to some of the negative comments made before it happened. Gosh, if it had been Boxer or Jim or Kevin then all of us would have been there to help. It was Billy and we had as much to do with its lack of success as anyone. I guess Billy learned he is not cut out for this thing called fund raising, I do it everyday. Its a tough Job. It takes a lot of work, shaking hands with the right people and making a lot of phone calls and flights around the world. But its rewarding as hell.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

DELETED

DELETED