Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: DELETED

Liked
    Your right Wesley, I didn't take into consideration how sesative some could be about this topic. I wonder if I could have fully expressed myself in an honest way but by choosing different words that would be kinder and gentler?
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Sorry kenc

Quote Originally Posted by Kenc
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    ....BTW anyone know if 41,000 in Delta miles is enough to get you from RDU to Bkk. The computer referred me to a long computer generated wait on the telephone.

Wesley
    Uh, what was this topic about again? I kinda lost track.....

Oh never mind. I forgot Rule #37 of the Posting Guidelines: "Any discussion that runs more than 3 pages MUST go of topic!"
    Sorry Kenc I was doing two things at once, it goes with Old age, you can only do two things at a time and keep on topic after 50
    All the Best!

Wes

Re: Sorry kenc

Sorry Kenc I was doing two things at once, it goes with Old age, you can only do two things at a time and keep on topic after 50
    Clearly you were only speaking for yourself

Liked
    My Dear Col. I was speaking in jest in reference to Buck's idea that us older guys can't have fun or are senile. I run two NGO's and Several private schools and obviously I do more than one thing at a time. I was actully upset that I was on hold for almost 30 miniutes while I was surfing this forum. Any chance that someone could answer my original qustion about Delta Sky miles was desporation in hopes of finally setting a date to go to Thaialnd. I am so frustrated I am thinking of a gay resort in Key west instead. I had one of the best times in my life there when I was 40. The best time in my life was in LOS at 45. Oil hit an all time high today so air line prices are going to follow close behind the hike. The best deal I could find was Thai Air by far. Delta had some good specials but they can't be used with Sky miles. I have held on to these and American air miles for years now and I was about to loose the Delta as I fly mostly British. god am I off Topic or what. it's all your fault Col.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

The Colonel.

My Dear Col. I was speaking in jest in reference to Buck's idea that us older guys can't have fun or are senile. I run two NGO's and Several private schools and obviously I do more than one thing at a time. I was actully upset that I was on hold for almost 30 miniutes while I was surfing this forum. Any chance that someone could answer my original qustion about Delta Sky miles was desporation in hopes of finally setting a date to go to Thaialnd. I am so frustrated I am thinking of a gay resort in Key west instead. I had one of the best times in my life there when I was 40. The best time in my life was in LOS at 45. Oil hit an all time high today so air line prices are going to follow close behind the hike. The best deal I could find was Thai Air by far. Delta had some good specials but they can't be used with Sky miles. I have held on to these and American air miles for years now and I was about to loose the Delta as I fly mostly British. god am I off Topic or what. it's all your fault Col.

Wes

You tell him Wes!

PS. Please check your e mail when you get chance.

Liked
    My Dear Col. I was speaking in jest in reference to Buck's idea that us older guys can't have fun or are senile.

Wes
    I never said that. I said I like to go where the Thai guys are and where the fun is (Fun with Thai guys).

I never said people 50 and older are this or that....
    These are the good'ol days

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I like to go where the Thai guys are and where the fun is (Fun with Thai guys).

Ermmm .......... Everywhere and everywhere!