Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airport - immagration exits

Liked
    So far I have really experienced any problem with arrivals immigration. I always beat my luggage to the carousel anyway. But last trip (June) I was surprised at the long lines at the departure passport check, which wound up taking about 45 minutes. I don't think that it ever took me more than 10 minutes on prior trips.

Liked
    the scary thing here for me was becuase i came out of imogration ques so late - the carosel with the flight marked on the electronic board, had changed to the next flight coming in!!

This made me panic, but a kind thai lady said that the end carasel is the usual one from the country i came from, (see my advatar), & alas there was my poor suitcase going round all by itself, & feeling as sorry for itself as i was too
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by manfarang
    So far I have really experienced any problem with arrivals immigration. I always beat my luggage to the carousel anyway. But last trip (June) I was surprised at the long lines at the departure passport check, which wound up taking about 45 minutes. I don't think that it ever took me more than 10 minutes on prior trips.
    never had any problems in or out....... and baggage halls are connected to which ever immigration point you go through you can get to your bags
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Elite card

Buy yourself a Thailand Elite Card any enjoy express services (no wheelchair needed).

It's just a matter of time and anybody can find something to complain about.

I wish any Immigration services would be as fast and comfortable as in Thailand. I have never ever had any reason to complain.

Re: Elite card

Quote Originally Posted by ttom
    Buy yourself a Thailand Elite Card any enjoy express services (no wheelchair needed).
    I hope your joking!
    At 1 million Baht (c. $30,000 US/┬г14,8000) for membership, Thailand Elite is an expensive way of bypassing Immigration queues !

I've had a couple of horrendous experiences queuing at Immigration on arrival since the move to Suvarnabhumi but I wouldn't pay that much, even if I could afford it. :cheers:

Liked
    being truthful - on my very 1st time at new airport, i did like trongpai walk straight through, & luggage was there ahead of me also, even though i was warned about delays on here, so i walked slowly from the plane exit - but no need - i wish it were like this all the time :bounce:
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    I always get the "fast track" dealt with away from any queue.....

I arrive as a poor cripple boy in a wheel chair.
    My luggage is always waiting for me.

Jinks,

They always let me through the Thai Nationals arrival desk, as I am a complicated case! [ Been on bail for over seven years now!]

Threy keep giving me permission to go home,They're hoping one day I won't come back!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    I always get the "fast track" dealt with away from any queue.....

I arrive as a poor cripple boy in a wheel chair.
    My luggage is always waiting for me.

Jinks,

They always let me through the Thai Nationals arrival desk, as I am a complicated case! [ Been on bail for over seven years now!]

Threy keep giving me permission to go home,They're hoping one day I won't come back!
    kquill, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure they greet you with open arms at the airport. I guess the area you reside in need you income / spending, to assist with keeping the town in shoes and food.

Cheers
    K.