I am stuffed as to why this thread was moved because the references to bugis[boogie] street 30-35 years ago

Jomtien complex is dying and any idea that can bring people back into or to visit for the first time should be

applauded

There was a straight pattaya chat forum which had a special section on ladyboys, with photos of their cocks and

reports of their services,rating their performances and general discussions about the size of their cocks. Straight?

To launch a recovery, bar owners in Jomtien Complex might have to consider widening their net to include both

gay and bi men and those who consider it is ok to be fucked by a lady boy, as long as they intend to have the

operation

Last week there was a thread on Cartier Boys I am not sure if it was the same bar but in another thread mention

was made of boy bar that catered for women

This is cut and paste from Ilz

This bar and the boys should be encouraged despite the bad location. The Soi Buakhao area is thriving now with a

lot of bars, hotels, etc but still no gay bar except this one, let's hope Cartier Boys will be a pioneer the way Crazy

Pub started the Sunne Plaza scene.

If Jomtien Complex is not going to work as a purely gay street, then to survive they might have to have a street

scene, or full on ladyboy bars that appeal to both sides of the fence. Take a good look at Soi Buakhao

Just slightly off LOS we knew a Vietnamese boy here in Melbourne, that advertised sexual services and worked

from home. He was always interested in drag or cross dressing and when his phone was not ringing occasionly

went to a lane we called trannie alley as a street hooker, just off the main girls beat

He was an outstanding success with some amazing guys. Big name sportsmen were eager to be serviced as long

as he was going to have the operation. They even felt happy they were helping him pay his hospital bills

He laughed one day when told you could always tell cocks in frocks, because they were better dressed , better

groomed and more care was taken with make up.

But he too got into drugs, picked up the girls bad habits and fell by the wayside.

I am told that whenever a young and attractive pre op hooker appears on the streets, they do extremely well.

Just as long as they intend to have the operation. After all we are not queer!!!!!