Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Help - Quick - Insurance over 65!

Help - Quick - Insurance over 65!

My insurance ran out with AMEX. Now the clever buggers say that if you are over 65 you have to have an American Express Card to get American Express Insurance. Mind you they did not give it over 70 but now they do IF you have a card. My card will not arrive in time. Anyone know a good travel insurance deal for over 65s for annual world wide... quick... my flight's about to go.

Liked

for International Health and Travel Insurance...

sirmrtravels

If you go to my website, www.tjinsurance.com .
    you will be able to apply for and obtain immediate confirmation for your international health and travel insurance needs.
    May I recommend the Diplomat International policy for your international travels of 15 days to less than 12 months...and worldwide coverage policies are issued to those of us in the prime of our life :-) even ages 80+ included...
    Please feel free to pm me if I may be of added assistance,
    I hope this helps you....and,
    Enjoy your trip :-)

TravelerJim
    www.tjinsurance.com .
    Tj

American Express give you free travel insurance if you have a Gold card.Check with your other Credit card companies too because sometimes they dont tell you.Travel agents have the highest travel insurance prices.I always take it out even for my 7 day trips because im not sure of the cost if i get sick,have an accident etc.Usually i try to get one with a head office closest to my major city.
    Sometimes i think stuff it,i wont bother paying $60 to $70 dollars just for one bloody week.But i supoose if something happened then i would be stuffed and up the duff.The best thing to do and take my advice is to email the insurance bloke and get a quote and email him back and offer him $1 less than his price.Its just lets him know your the boss.I do this all the time .