Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thai convicted for murdering 2 russians

Liked

I am with kwill on this

Although I am no longer a Conservative I am no bleeding heart Liberal either, off with his head. If it will help cut them both off.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    I put it to you again. How many people have to die before people like you give a damn about victims and their families. It's an easy question. Answer it.
    I don't like your tone, its aggressive, can't you debate on a subject without getting angry.

However, I don't have a clue how many people will die before ....... But I know one thing, I do care about victims and their families.

Now its my turn: "How many people have to die before people like you give a damn about these innocent people being executed or killed due to miscarriage of justice. That's an easy question also. Answer it."

There aint no miscarraige of justice here. The guy himself even says its a fair cop and justly deserved. Swing baby swing.

Liked

Re: Thai convicted for murdering 2 russians

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    Anuchit Lamlert confessed to killing them during a robbery because he was afraid they would remember his face.
    How did he manage to rob them, since he was sitting on a motorbike (on the street), and they were in beach chairs (on the beach), when he fired the first shots? How could they remember his face when they were shot in the back? If they had just been robbed, would they have still been sitting in the beach chairs looking towards the ocean?

This was no robbery.

Dboy

Re: Thai convicted for murdering 2 russians

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy
    I AM REALLY SILLY AND STUPID
    That's a good description of you Dboy.

55% for no capital punishment/18% "erm this is a tricky

The results on the other board are overwhelmingly in favour of no capital punishment.

Re: Yes, he deserves it ...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    If this case was not so profilic then he would have probably been given a life sentence, he might even get that now.
    For the murder of two people, you've gotta be kidding me! Just how many people have to die before folk like you actually give a damn for the victims and their families?
    May be they make him guilty, because they can't find the real one. General Seri surpreme commander of the Royal Thai Police came to Pattaya for investigations and said that he will kick out every Police chief in pattaya (Local Police Chief, Tourist Police Chief, Immigration Police Chief) if the not find the murderer. So they find the subject very quickly, how amazing. What a surprise!!

Capital punishment

Some people seem to think that killing a murderer (or, in many countries, including the US, an "alleged" murderer) brings the victims back to life.