Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best time and worse time to Visit LOS

Re: MARCH??

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS
    What about after March 15th??
    Hi,

A good time to visit.You are quite OK at that time.Nice weather, not brimming but busy with customers and the bars are in full swing.

Have a good one.
    What? March starts the hot hot season one of the hottest months of the year. Fact.
    Boogyman,

I stand by the statement and in fact for the Hotels and bars the main off season is June and September, or it has been for the last 16 years anyways to my knowledge! He, or the people tended to be referring to customer numbers.

I have found March warm but it is more unbearable at times in July/August.

Liked

Re: Best time and worse time to Visit LOS

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    I am considering a trip after Christmas if all goes well for me. I have a few medical problems holding up a trip until then. I was wondering what time is the best time to go for a trip to LOS. I have limited my time there so far to the Christmas season of the year. Usually December the 1st to Jan, 1st. I have had some small short trips at odd times but, never long enough to care if things are doing good or bad. So, when is he best time to go. Others may be interested as well so they can plan their annual trip there at a good time and not at Low season when all the boys are home with the family.

Wesley

Did you mention somewhere what part of the country you will be travelling in? Could make a difference in selecting the optimal time of year. For instance Chiang Mai in the rainy season can be really crazy..like natural disaster crazy.

Dboy

kevin

I was thinking only in terms of temperature, right. I forget sometimes that visitors are only thinking about sex and nothing more. I do stand by my saying March is scorching hot. Not in go go bars though.

Liked

Re: MARCH??

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS
    What about after March 15th??
    Hi,

A good time to visit.You are quite OK at that time.Nice weather, not brimming but busy with customers and the bars are in full swing.

Have a good one.

But WHEN after March 15th? You may want to figure Songkran festival into this plan. Some people love it, some people hate it. Also how are you in heat? March-April is hot.

Dboy

Liked

HAHAHA

Thanks for all the opinions!!!

I usually come to Thailand in January or February.
    Once went to Phuket in October. RAINED every day!!!
    Yeah, I was wondering about the heat in March.

But certainly cannot be as bad as in Dubai.
    CHEERS!!!
    :compress: