Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best time and worse time to Visit LOS

Liked

Best time and worse time to Visit LOS

I am considering a trip after Christmas if all goes well for me. I have a few medical problems holding up a trip until then. I was wondering what time is the best time to go for a trip to LOS. I have limited my time there so far to the Christmas season of the year. Usually December the 1st to Jan, 1st. I have had some small short trips at odd times but, never long enough to care if things are doing good or bad. So, when is he best time to go. Others may be interested as well so they can plan their annual trip there at a good time and not at Low season when all the boys are home with the family.

Wesley

All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Re: Best time and worse time to Visit LOS

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    I am considering a trip after Christmas if all goes well for me. I have a few medical problems holding up a trip until then. I was wondering what time is the best time to go for a trip to LOS. I have limited my time there so far to the Christmas season of the year. Usually December the 1st to Jan, 1st. I have had some small short trips at odd times but, never long enough to care if things are doing good or bad. So, when is he best time to go. Others may be interested as well so they can plan their annual trip there at a good time and not at Low season when all the boys are home with the family.

Wesley
    I think after the New Year Holiday is a great time. The Holiday congestion winds down and it"s still "high season" with great weather.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    yOUR RIGHT wes,Low season is not a good time,less boys,less shows etc.
    but less competition!!!
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Even during low season there is no shortage of good looking boys. There is only a shortage of other falangs.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M
    Even during low season there is no shortage of good looking boys. There is only a shortage of other falangs.

Agreed. And who cares about them except the bar owners!

Liked

MARCH??

What about after March 15th??

Re: MARCH??

Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS
    Hi,

A good time to visit.You are quite OK at that time.Nice weather, not brimming but busy with customers and the bars are in full swing.

Have a good one.

Liked

Thanks KQuill...

I have a good friend from the Philippines.
    Who has always wanted to visit Bangkok.
    He is now working in Dubai for a Travel Agency.
    Can only get his vacation in March.
    So I told him if he can get the plane ticket, I will take care of the hotel!!!
    Here we come!!!

:bounce:

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    This year I went to Phuket in April / May. Weather was great if you can stand the humidity. Rained on second to last day. Bars were quiet but fun none the less. As has been said ... it's only the lack of falangs that create an air of deperation with the boys and bar owners.

Next trip January 14 to Feb 16. Bangkok, Loei, Nong Bua Lamphu. Where, I hear you say? North East, between Loei and Udon Thani. Not exactly the gay hub I agree but it is where the bf's family live and where we have a home.

Re: MARCH??

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS
    Hi,

A good time to visit.You are quite OK at that time.Nice weather, not brimming but busy with customers and the bars are in full swing.

Have a good one.
    What? March starts the hot hot season one of the hottest months of the year. Fact.