Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 90 Baht Drinks at Topman

90 Baht Drinks at Topman

You wanted it, so here it is.

Happy Hour.

All standard Drinks only 90 Bt between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Monday 3rd September only.

Liked
    Well, that's just crazy! I shall cancel my evening meal to make sure I'm there for eight. Will you be repeating the offer on 23rd September 2008, just in case anyone is thinking of booking flights for next year?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSilom
    Well, that's just crazy!
    You got it in one!! It is just a gimmick for cheap advertising whilst ensuring that it will not cost the bar very much if any do attend. Extra attendees are likely to be small in number because of the short notice.

Such blatant advertising is liable to drive customers away from Topman rather than attract them. Perhaps they should have a word in the Bucket woman's shell-like ear!!

Topman should have learned from the Niddy's Nook saga that incessant and annoying advertising is counter-productive.

Liked
    must admit - Topman has not got on my must visit list.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkat
    " ... Topman should have learned from the Niddy's Nook saga that incessant and annoying advertising is counter-productive ... "
    That brings up a question. What business is in the place where Niddy's Nook once was? How are they doing (remembering the chorus of "location, location"?).

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Big Deal One night only.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    Big Deal One night only.
    No not one night only.... 2 Hours only

Two hours of 90 Baht drinks would put me out of action for the rest of the night.

first of all

... I will check with Thai airlines to see if I can get a ticket tomorrow, to take advantage of this great offer.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkat
    " ... Topman should have learned from the Niddy's Nook saga that incessant and annoying advertising is counter-productive ... "
    That brings up a question. What business is in the place where Niddy's Nook once was? How are they doing (remembering the chorus of "location, location"?).

Cheers ...

That's "Office Boy", and you can hear the crickets (it's deadly quiet). It wouldn't be a bad location if there were other venues in the area, but Day/Night seems better for dining than boy bars right now.

Dboy