what is it with civilised people (so-called) from health-aware countries (so-called) coming over here (thailand / asia) and chain-smoking their way through every bar, club and restaurant - to the detriment and utter disgust of non-smokers? i just returned from a vist\it to the sauna / spa and EVERYONE bar myself were chain-smoking their way through the afternoon and early evening. not only cigarrettes, but cigars. there were 2 german guys who could not hold their trap or refrain from smoking for a single minute, much to the delight of myself, for whom they totally fucked up the experience.
i can understand that locals smoke for want of education on health and the like, but fat old western bums should really know better by now!
i am currently staying in a wonderful little accommo place, with the only drawback being that i have got a smoking pig on my floor, with the result that the gap in the door (frames) permits smoke to permeate through the entire floor at all hours of the night. when do these people actuallty STOP for a pause in their ADDICTION?