Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: King Power kicked out of new airport

Liked

King Power kicked out of new airport

Maybe the joker [aka boygeenyus] might care to comment on this

I tried to cut and paste from Bangkok post but it does not seem to work for me

cut and paste from baht-stop

"The Airports of Thailand (AoT) board has ordered King Power Duty Free out of Suvarnabhumi airport after a fresh investigation found that its contract was signed without approval from the government. The board, led by Gen Saprang Kalayanamitr, also gave the green light to take action against present and past AoT officials who colluded with the firm.

The evidence was in the findings of an outside committee headed by Pol Gen Pratin Santiprabhob set up to investigate King Power's right to operate commercial space in the passenger terminal of the new airport. . .

Yesterday's meeting was told for the first time that the Pratin investigation had found the deals had bypassed both the cabinet and the Suvarnabhumi airport development committee chaired by the prime minister. The approval given by the previous AoT board for King Power to operate at Suvarnabhumi was illegal, AoT board spokesman Chirmsak Pinthong said.

The seven new members on the AoT board, including the chairman, Gen Saprang, resolved unanimously to order King Power to leave the new airport in due time, he said

andrew

If you had prefaced this post with the word SEX you might have gotten some real readership. they only want one thing.

:bounce:
    Any more photos of your avatar?
    Seems like a honey and I'm a hungry honey bear
    Thanks