Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Flogging in Malaysia

Flogging in Malaysia

Flogging is still practiced in Malaysia on drugs traffickers and offenders of unnatural sex crimes, e.g. sodomy.

The following link is a video of the actual flogging of a drugs trafficker in Malaysia some months ago. The image is cruel and may upset you, be warned :blackeye:

www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ab_1172940415

Some like it

Quote Originally Posted by hkbank
    Flogging is still practiced in Malaysia on drugs traffickers and offenders of unnatural sex crimes, e.g. sodomy.

The following link is a video of the actual flogging of a drugs trafficker in Malaysia some months ago. The image is cruel and may upset you, be warned :blackeye:

www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ab_1172940415
    I've heard that some people are paying for a good spanking

Do not practice outdoor sex in Malaysia. Having sex, including all kind of gay sex inside yout house an not disturbing anybody, is no problem at all.

Do not practice outdoor sex in Malaysia. Having sex, including all kind of gay sex inside yout house an not disturbing anybody, is no problem at all.
    Unless you are a Deputy Prime Minister or one of his "circle".

This has already been covered in the thread on the main forum entitled "Ouch" posted on 3 August !!