Yeah yeah yeah ... wrong Forum. But I hope the Mod who is the most anal about moving threads into "appropriate" Forums will cease & desist for at least a few hours on this one. When it comes to a Poll, in general the more responses the more meaningful the information .. . . and in this case I would think Elephantspike needs meaningful information. Let's be honest: if the Poll (or thread) is posted in the Guidelines Forum, hardly anyone will read it and/or respond.

There is a thread on Ting Tong Board ( http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic1741.html ) full of complaining about the slow speed, unreliability, and crashing problems caused when logging on to, and using Sawatdee. For myself, I have experienced none of these things: the Board is as fast for me as it's ever been, if not faster. Never a crash, never a posting problem etc etc etc. (I am running Internet Explorer V.7)

But that's very divergent from some of the nasty experiences posted on Ting Tong.

So, let's see what the other Members here have experienced. A short, 2-option poll to help Elephantspike out. If your experiences have been negative, please describe them in a reply.

Cheers ...