Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: What has been your experience logging on and posting on Sawatdee in the last few months?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not good. Things like: slowness, 'cannot post', computer crashes, 'cannot log on', are happening fairly often

13 30.95%
  • Everything seems fine. No problems at all using Sawatdee Forum.

29 69.05%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you had 'problems' when using Sawatdee lately

Liked

Have you had 'problems' when using Sawatdee lately

Yeah yeah yeah ... wrong Forum. But I hope the Mod who is the most anal about moving threads into "appropriate" Forums will cease & desist for at least a few hours on this one. When it comes to a Poll, in general the more responses the more meaningful the information .. . . and in this case I would think Elephantspike needs meaningful information. Let's be honest: if the Poll (or thread) is posted in the Guidelines Forum, hardly anyone will read it and/or respond.

There is a thread on Ting Tong Board ( http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic1741.html ) full of complaining about the slow speed, unreliability, and crashing problems caused when logging on to, and using Sawatdee. For myself, I have experienced none of these things: the Board is as fast for me as it's ever been, if not faster. Never a crash, never a posting problem etc etc etc. (I am running Internet Explorer V.7)

But that's very divergent from some of the nasty experiences posted on Ting Tong.

So, let's see what the other Members here have experienced. A short, 2-option poll to help Elephantspike out. If your experiences have been negative, please describe them in a reply.

Cheers ...

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Dave,

have you considered that someone having problems cannot get in to vote because they are having problems hehehehehe.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    Dave,
    have you considered that someone having problems cannot get in to vote because they are having problems hehehehehe.
    Most can access the board one way or another. It's the hassle getting here, and then the problems when you are here which are annoying . . . . and what the poll is about.

Cheers ...

Liked

I feel free ....

Finally!!! I've made the leap:

No more WD-40 in my tank :bounce: Try it guys, it really shortens threads!

Cheers ...

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    THANKYOU SMILES I LOVE BABY AND THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELPS IN THE PAST 5 YEARS AND I WANT BUY YOU DRINKS TODAY AND SHAKE YOUR HAND
    Shake hands whit crocodiles !!!

Your getting week and old Billy ! Or just an overdose ? :cyclopsani:

Re: Have you had 'problems' when using Sawatdee lately

There is a thread on Ting Tong Board ( http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic1741.html ) full of complaining about the slow speed, unreliability, and crashing problems caused when logging on to, and using Sawatdee.
    Cheers ...[/quote]

The problem with trying to access Sawtdee via the Homepage is that there is a piece of spyware tring to load itself at the same time. You can see this in the bottom left hand-side of the screen as 'searchbar' and the progress of this slows down the loading of the actual page so it eventually gets timed out or freezes up your computer.

The simplest way to access the site without problems is to bookmark one of the pages in the forums and then navigate backwards from there avoiding the Homepage or the searchbar will attempt to load itself.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: I feel free ....

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles

:bounce: Try it guys, it really shortens threads!
    When I retire....... but until then sadly I have to keep my red pen ready.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I feel free ....

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles

:bounce: Try it guys, it really shortens threads!
    When I retire....... but until then sadly I have to keep my red pen ready.

thanks lots jinks
    my day is made

Liked
    Recently I've found the board slow, very slow. Often the page times out and I have to refresh IE once or twice before I can view a thread, sometimes it's worth the effort...

Perhaps the board is overloaded with appropriate advertising like this..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Partially

It's been slow loading for about the last week for me....but today it's fine.