List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: La Cage Bar staff now cruising the beach !!!!!!

Re: La Cage Bar

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    I see the La Cage Bar in Sunee Plaza are having a beach party night on Monday ,i was planning on going there looking like a bronze Aussie Surfer with me lifeguard hat on and some suncream on me nose but i forgot that im banned from this joint.
    Well do get ya FREE PINT OF BEER you can come dressed in your beach gear,you cant get better than that.
    Well what do Aussies wear to the beach,do you bastards really want see me wearing a G string walking around Sunee Plaza.

No they are not sponsers of this forum,(well we all know they should be),its just that i really miss the traditional fish and chips wrapped in newspaper that we use to buy in Australia when i was a kid.Well next Monday night the La Cage bar are having it 8pm to 11pm at 150 b.
    Can someone please order them and throw me the scraps outside the bar.
    That British owner drops his newspaper everytime he sees me and shouts out "Right mett,your Fookin outta here Laddy"

If ya a Aussie,bring the Aussie flag and a copy of the song "I come from the Land Downunder",after all if it wasnt for the Aussies,all the poms would be speaking German right now.
    Im just wondering what sort of disguise i can go in just so i can get that pint of beer and those fish and chips with heaps of salt on them?
    Happy Hour at this place is 6pm to 9pm nightly,two drinks for the price of ONE.
    If it wasn't for the British you wouldn't have a penal colony, sorry.......Country!

Liked

Hi Billy....Re: La Cage & Asian Moon Cafe

I wonder who will be going on the ASIAN MOON CAFE cruise on Sept 2nd,tickets are 2000 baht,but includes all food and drink,I think? I hope its not like their ad in their restaurant where it says bottomless coffee but still give you a checkbin for a coffee?
    Billy, let's get it right!

The coffee at Asian Moon Cafe is "unlimited refills"...I have never had a problem.
    The waiters are always ready to refill your cup with a fresh cup of coffee...
    Just kindly ask for another cup of coffee....simple as that!
    NO added charge!

and...as for La Cage...

It is a favorite bar of mine - in Sunee Plaza next door to White Knight Restaurant and Top Man Club.
    Their HAPPY HOUR is great...buy one drink from their Happy Hour Menu and get one drink free...and free peanuts.
    from 6:30pm - 9:00pm nightly.

On Sunday nights, Michael plays CD's from Classical Music during the Happy Hour...very nice and relaxing.

The waiters are friendly and do smile - just make eye contact and they will respond :-0
    No pushy Waiters ...just friendly atmosphere at La Cage.
    Most of the Waiters are from the ChiangRai area (very light skin) ...and Udon Thani too...
    and most speak good English.

I saw you one night at La Cage...you were seated on the sofa with that cute boy with the braces ..
    you offed from the MyMic Club next to Forest House & K-Boys.
    I also noted he beat you at checkers... :-)
    you were probably too busy consuming those bags of Lays Potato Chips ...
    to see him setting you up for the win :-)

You both were having a good time...and you even sad hello to me and others around you...
    nice Aussie Chap - I thought to myself for one fleeting moment!

Have a great time in Pattaya...and just a thought...stop by La Cage and say Sorry to Michael...for whatever trangressions...
    Michael is a nice Chap too.. and he may let you come to the Beach Party :-)

TravelerJim
    Tj

You'd probably be more believeable as beached whale Billy. With you bald head reflecting the moonlight and your potbelly bulging and your long stringy hair blowing in the breeze I'm sure you will be th elife of the party. But have a good time.

sorry

Well MR KQUILL, If it wasnt for us Aussies you would still have warm beer.

I wonder who will be going on the ASIAN MOON CAFE cruise on Sept 2nd,tickets are 2000 baht,but includes all food and drink,I think? I hope its not like their ad in their restaurant where it says bottomless coffee but still give you a checkbin for a coffee?

Billy, you are correct, you really have helped us out, if it wasn't for Australia we would be overflowing with criminals!

Never mind the bloody coffee, who gives a XXXX FOR A BLOODY REFILL!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

it's been my observation on visits to Oz

that all Australian men are required to wear dresses at some stage of their life..even the hetro ones.

It's very odd..they aren't like the Brits who have a history of transvestism and like to keep it in the closet..if you walk down the main street of any Orstralian city half the men are wearing gaudy sun frocks..quite hideous really. They have strange names as well..Maude Boate, Courtney Act, Minnie Cooper..Kitty Glitter.and these are all Government Ministers !

So I think you should have something similar in your suitcase WX40AFP..and what do Aussies speak ??..it certainly isn't English ???

## as for criminals..I was at a cocktail party in Belgravia once and an Australian had been invited..and I asked him why there were so many poofters Down Under ?...he replied "that's just the publicity we put out to attract the Pommy migrants"

here is a snap I took last time on vacation there..these were average businessmen heading off to lunch

I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: it's been my observation on visits to Oz

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    that all Australian men are required to wear dresses at some stage of their life[/i]
    But at least in their favour they have the fact that unlike the Americans and Europeans they have resisted the urge to wear socks with sandals.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

English ??

"WELL START SMILING BABY,YEHAWW AND GET WAITERS TO SMILES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    SMILE AND SMILE AND SMILESSSSSSSS AND MONTY WILL SAYING HELLO EVERYONE BECAUSE MONTY IS MY FRIWEND....
    MONTY MADE ME FISH AND CHIPS THANKYOU MONRTY THANKYOU 4 THE FISH AND CHOPS TODAY"..

I rest my case..what is this..some sort of Pidgin English ?..or was it something Montry put in the fish ?
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

What do Australians speak.

It's called 'strine. It's the sound of cockney bread snatchers making themselves heard over the sound of rough seas and the lash.

If it hadn't been for the pommes and canucks in the 1940's, of course, they'd all be speaking Japanese - badly.

Re: What do Australians speak.

Quote Originally Posted by 555
    It's called 'strine. It's the sound of cockney bread snatchers making themselves heard over the sound of rough seas and the lash.

If it hadn't been for the pommes and canucks in the 1940's, of course, they'd all be speaking Japanese - badly.
    Dear 555,

Who really gives a castlemaine XXXX what wx40afp says!!!, Looks by todays posts, he's on the LAGER again!

Liked

Something to ponder

In reports just released, 196,000 Brits made Australia their permanent home in the financial year ended June 2007.....most at quite considerable expense to themselves. It was the most popular destination surpassing Spain that had previously been the fav destination.
    It's possible they havn't heard of "Billy"!