Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
I see the La Cage Bar in Sunee Plaza are having a beach party night on Monday ,i was planning on going there looking like a bronze Aussie Surfer with me lifeguard hat on and some suncream on me nose but i forgot that im banned from this joint.
Well do get ya FREE PINT OF BEER you can come dressed in your beach gear,you cant get better than that.
Well what do Aussies wear to the beach,do you bastards really want see me wearing a G string walking around Sunee Plaza.

No they are not sponsers of this forum,(well we all know they should be),its just that i really miss the traditional fish and chips wrapped in newspaper that we use to buy in Australia when i was a kid.Well next Monday night the La Cage bar are having it 8pm to 11pm at 150 b.
Can someone please order them and throw me the scraps outside the bar.
That British owner drops his newspaper everytime he sees me and shouts out "Right mett,your Fookin outta here Laddy"

If ya a Aussie,bring the Aussie flag and a copy of the song "I come from the Land Downunder",after all if it wasnt for the Aussies,all the poms would be speaking German right now.
Im just wondering what sort of disguise i can go in just so i can get that pint of beer and those fish and chips with heaps of salt on them?
Happy Hour at this place is 6pm to 9pm nightly,two drinks for the price of ONE.
If it wasn't for the British you wouldn't have a penal colony, sorry.......Country!