Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Altered mind!

I don't give a fig where you go, or don't go, but thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raksiam
    Thank's for your well wishing Rak. I promise I will be sure to check my bar chits in Chiang Mai.

By the way, they have some really great second hand book stores there, I bought some books last time, they were less than half the new retail price too....couldn't believe it. :cat:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

messy old slapper !

how dare you refer to Mrs O'Booze like that..only I am allowed to call her that.

If I was a gentleman I'd invite you outside for a good thrashing..you should thank your lucky stars I'm not.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieal
    Thank's for your well wishing Rak. I promise I will be sure to check my bar chits in Chiang Mai.

By the way, they have some really great second hand book stores there, I bought some books last time, they were less than half the new retail price too....couldn't believe it. :cat:
    It must be quite a burden to have such a mind for minutia. Drink more, it might help.

CM Raids ...

I have made a major decision!

Maybe I won't have to witness Police raids on well known soi's?

I invite your comments,
    Chiang Mai is a lovely holiday destiantion.

Don’t believe that no police raid would take place in Chiang Mai. They do it there too, and it's not as smooth as in Pattaya. All over Thailand and some more countries this is nothing unusual.

As long as the policing are fair and necessary in order to ensure a certain amount of safety, it’s fine. That is what the police is getting paid for.

Liked

Staying eternally (sickeningly?) positive . . .

. . . . I'd say go for it and have a great time in Chiang Mai. Sanuk can be had anywhere in Thailand if you give it half a chance, and can think a bit further afield than the night-after-night GoGo bar merry-go-round.
    I'm one of the 'Anywhere-But-Pattaya' crowd mostly, though do get there for 2 to 4 days at a stretch to visit friends . . . and find that plenty.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

I fully agree with you, except that it is not only Pattaya;if we confine ourselves to the Go-go Bars as the only place to find gay partners or companions. May be 10 years ago bars served the purpose. Now it is all commercialized both by the Falangs running it(trap)and the boys working at these Bars. If you are looking for real gay relationship and/or experience, there are thousands of gays all over the place in Thailand whether it be BKK, Pattaya, Pukket, Cheng Mai or Cheng Rai. My advise to you would be to find the middle class gay guys in places where they go.They don't come to the gay bar areas. Do more research on the net and find forums where pure Thai gay guys chat, make friends and I am sure you will meet the educated, traveled, middle class guys. Do you want intellectual interaction, this is the way to go. I changed my strategy couple of trips ago it works well and gives entirely different dimension to my trips thereafter. Good luck

I have never been there but it's on my list.

Are there shows like in BKK or Payatta???
    Anything like Wild West Boys or ???

Boys with numbers on their shorts ???

Massage places that are For Men Only by Men Only........

Are Off Fees and tips similar to Payatta???

Would appreciate any info as I would like to make it there for at least a few days this winter.
    Oh, one more, is the weather OK in November/December or considerably cooler than in Payatta.
    Any of the friendly hotels have swimming pools???
    Is the best way to fly direct to Chaing Mia from BKK?

Thanks for any info.....

It must be quite a burden to have such a mind for minutia. Drink more, it might help.
    LOL....I'll take that as a compliment from such an expert in tawdry 'minutia!'
    I am, however; happy with my current liquid consumption and feel the need to increase it would be ill advised by people who have NO idea about the person they addressing.
    It would be similar to me saying go and bite your arse, but I've never seen your teeth or your arse, so that would be ill advised nonsense too.
    Enjoy yourself and take very good care of that fragile disposition, if you can't take good humoured ribbing forget about posting on boards such as this! Grow some thicker skin and get back to me when your balls finally drop!

Re: messy old slapper !

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    how dare you refer to Mrs O'Booze like that..only I am allowed to call her that.

If I was a gentleman I'd invite you outside for a good thrashing..you should thank your lucky stars I'm not.
    :drunken: Sorry Mr. O'Booze, I didn't mean to offend the missus, but I'm interested in a good thrashing....what did you have in mind? Should I bring the handcuffs? Chrisco?