Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Altered mind!

Altered mind!

I have made a major decision!
    For my 15th visit to Thailand I will NOT stay in Pattaya. :bom:
    I will once again visit the peaceful, charming Chiang Mai.
    I will stay at a leading gay guesthouse there and enjoy my R & R.
    I will not have to put up with seedy old Farangs who think they know it all, I will not have to put up with geriatric, bitchy, old Farang expats. :cat:
    Maybe I won't have to witness Police raids on well known soi's?
    I will take my hard earned $$$$ to the north, I had a notion to stay in Pattaya again a few weeks ago, that has waned. I think the charm and innocent boys of Chiang Mai (yes...yes....I know, they want the cash too!) have won over.
    Perhaps two nights in Bangkok on the way back, just to catch up with old friends.
    I hear many areas are hurting for the tourist dollar around Thailand, it is the off season, but I think many gay guys, such as myself really don't want to be subjected to the rigours of Pattaya, I think the boys may be way too over the top collecting earnings, and from what I have read here and 'ting-tong' and other sites I think there may be not enough to go around. :bounce:
    I invite your comments, even from the old slappers....lol :blackeye:

Liked
    From what i've read and heard, Chiang mai is to be avoided if you expect boys... 'innocent' or not
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Forum's veteran
    Liked

well bollocks to you as well

"I will not have to put up with seedy old Farangs who think they know it all, I will not have to put up with geriatric, bitchy, old Farang expats"..

that's no way to speak about the likes of John Botting, Kqill or Oogleman !

Frankly a long weekend is enough for me in Chang Mai. What is there to do during the day ?
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

I think ...

.... that is all people spend in Chiang Mai, is a weekend of certainly a couple of days. Mind you, there is another way of lookin at it, it can be quite fun if you're the only falang in Chiang Mai!!

Re: I think ...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    a weekend of certainly a couple of days
    That sounds like a pretty standard weekend to me

Re: well bollocks to you as well

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    "I will not have to put up with seedy old Farangs who think they know it all, I will not have to put up with geriatric, bitchy, old Farang expats"..

that's no way to speak about the likes of John Botting, Kqill or Oogleman !

Frankly a long weekend is enough for me in Chang Mai. What is there to do during the day ?

I wasn't refering to J.B./Kqill or Oog.......but you name did spring to mind as I was writing, ya messy old slapper!

Re: Altered mind!

Iwas last in C.M. in April, very hot and so were the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by globalwanderer
    From what i've read and heard, Chiang mai is to be avoided if you expect boys... 'innocent' or not
    If you're such a "global wanderer" why would you rely on "from what I've read and heard" Get off yer fat ass and give us some accurate feedback!
    ("from what I've read and heard....lol!)

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieal
    If you're such a "global wanderer" why would you rely on "from what I've read and heard" Get off yer fat ass and give us some accurate feedback!
    Hey why go wander somewhere which everyone says is bereft of boys.... I'll continue wandering the boys of Pattaya for the moment
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Quote Originally Posted by aussieal
    Hey why go wander somewhere which everyone says is bereft of boys.... I'll continue wandering the boys of Pattaya for the moment
    As they say "up to you,sir!" but I don't understand where you get the 'bereft of boys' thing from? When I was there in April there were plenty. Not your served up on a platter type as you get in Pattaya. I guess I like the hunt more than some.