Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam's Apple Chiang mai

Adam's Apple Chiang mai

Has this bar been re-opened or the site redeveloped?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

of what a shame...

one of my favorite clubs in all the world..I used to love their camp shows..especially when they did the boy scout one. I loved inviting the whole troupe back to my hotel so I could be scoutmaster and show them a few knots.

Funny isn't it ..I was kicked out the boy cubs when I was a lad and I never got over it. These little incidents can come back to haunt you as a terrible vice.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: of what a shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    ....I used to love their camp shows..especially when they did the boy scout one. I loved inviting the whole troupe back to my hotel so I could be scoutmaster and show them a few knots....
    That was the first "chuck-wow" show these innocent eyes ever saw. When the boys came out and pulled down their pants I said to myself "they are NOT going to do what I think they're gonna do"!

Well, sho'nuff they did! :cyclopsani:

Liked

[quote=kenc][quote="!

Well, sho'nuff they did! :cyclopsani:[/quote]

Pray tell what did they do, would love to spend some time up that way! I would guess like some of the sex shows you see in Bkk. Now there you can expect almost anything to happen and it does happen. So please give us details

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley

.....Pray tell what did they do, .....
    Oh, Wesley Dear....
    Its nice to know there is someone as naiive as I once was... :flower:

Oh the memories flood back....

Adam"s Apple My all time favorite show bar.
    They showed nudity without making it seem crude or rude.
    I wouldn't give two baht for the shows in bkk right now. Its too in your face.
    No grace, no showmanship.
    Bring back Adam's Apple. Please

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kenc
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley

.....Pray tell what did they do, .....
    Oh, Wesley Dear....
    Its nice to know there is someone as naiive as I once was... :flower:
    Not so Naive as I am curious, I think I have been there but can't remember the name, Boogyman you are correct, I found myself getting bored with the sex shows in Bkk. I often would try to avoid them in as much as it interrupted the hunt for a young companion for the night.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

[quote=Wesley][quote=kenc]
    Quote Originally Posted by "!

Well, sho'nuff they did! :cyclopsani:[/quote

Pray tell what did they do, would love to spend some time up that way! I would guess like some of the sex shows you see in Bkk. Now there you can expect almost anything to happen and it does happen. So please give us details

Wesley
    Dear Wesley,

The show was a Ladyboy pretending to be a scout master and walking up and down a line of five or six boys, pretending on various occasion various boys had made errors with orders given by the Scoutmaster.

Penalities were then awarded for each minor misdemeanor, usually or always involving the removal of clothing, i.e. shorts.

This continued until every alleged "scout"had his trolleys and underwear around his ankles.

She then proceeded to touch their genitals with a scoutmasters stick, or whatever the term is.

The boys then had to ensure they became sexually aroused and masterbate,until one ejaculated.

The winner was then given the princeley sum of 100 baht.

Asking one "member" excuse the pun, why he did it, the answer was.............for 100 baht, They don't pay salaries!!

As one poster put it, "not rude or crude," Nope.

Downright demeaning possibly??

Biased, I am. I have never been a fan of this type of entertainment really. Ah well, each to their own!!

I don't like the trash they dish out in Bangkok either, as a poster put it, it detracts from the purpose of going there to look for a companion.

A Brainless goon banging the hole out of a screaming ladyboy, that probably has a hole bigger than the Channel tunnel in the first place! What's the screaming for,visual effect???

I do like to see some of this Coyote dancing and male revues, even some of the Ladyboys, especially where they actually sing or lip sync on cue. It shows a modicum of talent!!

Liked
    well I missed that that particular show while I was there but I was only there for 3 days so its no wonder I missed a lot. I went with a friend who was more interested in showing me houses to buy than bar boys. Sounds like fun but who knows its a little too slow in Chaing Mai anyway for my taste . I love the country though its lovely.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Adam's Apple

I must admit to having mixed feelings about the show. I used to leave when the naked guys stood on the pedestals masturbating, not because of the nudity but because they appeared so uncomfortable performing.
    However, other aspects of my stays in Lotus and Chiang Mai were more enjoyable. I liked its situation away from tourist sites and the sense that I was in a more authentically Thai environment. In its pomp, Adam's Apple attracted more gay Thais than falang and I recall being more interested in the university students in the audience than the performers. I enjoyed the Garden Bar, watching customers and dancers arrive at Adam's Apple, the shopping centres full of eye candy and House of Male. The Whole Earth remains one of my favourite restaurants in all Thailand.
    I haven't been there for over a year now, hence my enquiry. The gay scene seems to have all but died, at least for visitors. A couple of good venues in the Lotus area would induce a return visit or two.